HAPPY ENDING

Rose lived her whole life in silence after goddess of light and god of war were punished.
It was just as if she has returned to what her life usually was.

Sleep, eat, Get lost souls and repeat the routine.

It was as if the past few days never existed.

"Ok, Will you go with me or will you stay here and continue telling me that you are not supposed to die?" Rose looked at The soul that wants to waste her time in regret.

"But... I haven't done a lot of things that I have always wanted to do. Please give me one more chance" The ghost raised his finger and pleaded.

"Before I came to pick your soul, I also had to leave a lot of things undone so it's either you follow me peacefully or I will drag you out with my soul breaking whip!"  Rose waved the whip to his face as the ghost hurriedly hid and made to run back to his body.

"Are you really doing this?" She raised her eyes and asked him.

"I want to live, I'm not asking much" The soul pleaded and made to blend his soul with his body when a huge force dragged him out before he could continue.

"Whoever did that, thank you" Rose said without looking back.

She captured the soul and tied him tightly with the whip.

"I told you that you won't like it if you try to escape" Rose said and slowly turned, Taking a few steps she hit a block of chest.

"Ok, Who is the unlucky person this time?" She raised her eyes after muttering.

She looked at the man in front of her abd swallowed her words.

"Unlucky?" The man in front of her asked slowly.

"I'm sorry to have provoked the lord god, I didn't know that you are the one right behind me" Rose bowed her head and didn't want to look up at him.

"A minute ago you were grateful, a minute later you are calling the same person unlucky.   I didn't know that grim Reaper Rose has so much mood fluctuation" The lord god picked a dirt out of her hair.

"Then I don't disturb you" Rose bowed and made to leave but the other person pulled her back and hugged her waist making her lean on him.

"We've been together in several worlds, Do you want to act as if you don't know me" He whispered to her ears.

"It's a taboo for us to be together, You are the lord god and I'm just a lowly grim Reaper." Rose looked him straight in the eye and reminded him.

"About that, I stopped being the lord god about an hour ago.  The Six Elders will guard that position until a heir is produced" He smiled slightly leaning over to kiss her but Rose pushed him away before he could even get close.

"How could you give up your position as the lord god?" She glared at him.

"You should call me Steven now, and the heir is also our child who will sooner or later come into this world" He ignored her question and answered another one instead.

"Who wants to make a heir with you" She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"You don't have a choice" Steven carried her in a bridal style and walked out.

"You! Let! me! go!" She yelled.

"I love you!" The lord god replied instead.

"I hate you!"

"I love you!" He replied to her words with smiles.

What seemed like a mistake actually joined them together and made them one.

Her cries, her anger during the mission he felt it all.
They didn't really know each other but their hearts and souls did the job of joining them together.

And their happily ever after is already here with them.

After a long time,

"I LOVE YOU" Rose leaned on his arms and whispered what she couldn't say.

"I love you and our baby" Steven looked at the soon to be lord god who was playing with the swings.

Suddenly the little bun fell from the swing, "Mom!" He cried out causing Rose to jump up and run to him.

Seeing this Steven frowned, That Scheming son is here to take all the affection of his wife again!