The Little Zombie (31)

Hearing what Anna said, Lucas felt like the blood on his body was drained.

"What did you say?!" He pinched Anna's neck as he really looked like he was going to kill her.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have uncuffed the handcuffs" Anna didn't struggle but just apologized, knowing that what happened was her fault.

She regretted with everything in her heart, Of she knew this would be the result she wouldn't have even entered the room earlier today.

Without responding, Lucas suddenly let go of her and ran inside the Base without hesitation.

Getting to his room, he looked around and tried to find her but there is no shadow of Rose around.

At this moment he knew that Anna wasn't playing with him and was serious.

"Rose!" He turned and called her name but he didn't get a reply.

"Rose! Stop the joke and come out ok?" He calmed down and tried to speak in a very gentle tone.

But still he didn't get a reply.

Just as he turned to leave the room in a hurry to find her, He saw Nelly, Jonas and Anna, standing right at the door.

"Where was the last place you took her to?" He walked over to Anna and asked her coldly.

"We were just strolling around the Base but after I was distracted, when I turned to go back to her I couldn't see her" Anna explain everything that happened with a trembling.

'Mommy please help me! Woo! I know I'm wrong but this man is really scary ' Ann's couldn't help but cry out in her heart.

Just as she finished talking, Lucas walked past them and ran over to the place Anna described.

"Rose!" He called her name but didn't get a response.

"Rose! Where are hiding! You can come out now!" He called her again but he didn't get an answer.

Nelly and Jonas started searching around trying to see if they could find Rose.

"Before she disappeared, She said something like going to save the world" Anna suddenly spoke as Lucas who was looking around stopped and walked over to her in a large strides.

"What did you say? Say it again!" He ordered her coldly as Ann's shrank her neck.

"She said something like saving the world, I really don't know if that is what she went out there to do" Anna really wanted to cry as she responded to him.

Before they could react, Lucas ran out from the base and got into the car.

"Commander!" Nelly and Jonas caller but they couldn't catch up with him.

They could only get into another car together with Anna ready to go.

"What's the matter, Why are you guys leaving again?" Mr. Miller came over and asked them just when they were about to drive out.

"Miss Rose might have sacrificed her life to stop the spread of infection. Commander has already gone to look for her, we will get back to you after we find him " Jonas Explained as Nelly drove out of the base.

"She really went that far..." Mr. Miller sighed but he couldn't even think of what kind of life his son will live from now on if something really happens to Rose.

"Host you have 10 minutes" AI3 started the countdown as Rose sat down there trying to calm her breathe.

"Do you think he will find her within 10 minutes?" Rose suddenly asked.