THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE WIFE (19)

"I'm Pregnant, and we are getting Married!" Elsa broke the news as everywhere became silent.

Soon someone started clapping, they all turned to look at the direction and saw that it is Rose Blair.

She clapped while shaking her head with a sneer on her lips.

"Rose, What do you mean?" Kyle was the one that broke the silence after Elsa plugged into his arms crying a river.

"I'm Congratulating you" Rose replied carelessly.

"Do you have to embarrass Elsa, She is your Sister!"

"PAH!" A slap hit Kyle's face.

"Anyone that refers Elsa as my sister will continue to receive this slap from me! It is a promise!" She threatened them coldly that Elsa's mom who wanted to say something immediately shut up.

"How dare you slap me?" Kyle went over to Rose but was blocked by Cody Jareto who has  been in the background ever since and has not  said a word since he came in.

"Take a step back, she can hear you clearly" Cody Jareto spoke with his voice extremely cold.

"Who are you?" Kyle looked at Cody Jareto up and dead with disdain after a momentary pause in his movement.

"Isn't he the man we met at the banquet with Rose" Elsa raised her eyes abd said correcting the title immediately.

It was just a sentence that Elsa said but to Kyle is had a totally different meaning.

"Rose you actually cheated on me?" Kyle looked at her seeming very angry leaving Rose speechless.

She really wanted to know why the Hero of this world is so dead brained.

He doesn't have sense at all.

"Who are you? And do you think that everyone is like you" Rose looked at him contempt.

"Mr. Blair, we are here so that you give my daughter an identity. I know what I did then was wrong but you have to remember that she is also your blood" Elsa's mother spoke as she wiped her tears.

The disgust and anger in Clara's eyes were almost about to overflow.

"Actually somehow I pity Elsa" Clara spoke as everyone turned to her.

"I'm disgusted with her too. She has a mother like you, Who abandoned her immediately after her birth and threw her to her grandmother. For that I pity her."

"But the fact that she saw the kind of mother she has, she didn't cut relations but Instead she learned all your disgusting acts. For that I am disgusted with her.

Don't worry the disgust is greater than the pity, because she could choose her life and decide to work hard but No!. She decided to be an annoying White lotus" Clara finished her long speech as Elsa's face paled.

She held her tummy as Kyle immediately thought that she has some problem's with her body.

"Are you ok?" He asked her worriedly as Elsa shook her head stating that she was fine.

"If anything happens to her her or the child, I will make you pay!" Kyle Threatened.

"I can see that you removed your sex video from the internet and that you spent a lot of money. I don't king putting it back for you and maje your company lose money!" Rose threatened faintly.

"Rose! You Dare?!" Kyle looked at her viciously and with an ugly face.

"There is nothing I don't dare to do!" Rose raised her chin and stated directly at him not at all afraid by what he will do.

"I'm here to protect you, He is just a jumping clown" Mr. Cody Jareto said as Clara, Mr. Blair and Mrs. Blair forgot their anger and looked at them weirdly.

Mr. Blair felt he is Angry at himself and at Cody Jareto.

He didn't expect to.pish his daughter directly to the Wolf.

Rose rolled her eyes at Cody Jareto and turned back to the others

"I wish you 100 years together and a handsome baby boy! So you can now Get out!"

She said those two words heavily so that the three people will understand that if they doesn't leave by themselves, she would throw them out directly

"Rose! Don't go to far!" Kyle yelled.

"Don't worry, I've not gone far yet. This is just the beginning" She said and pointed it the door reminding them that they should GET OUT!

"Dad! Do you really not want me?" Elsa looked at Mr. Blair with tears in her eyes but the man was obviously unmoved.

"What happened that night was your mother's calculations of drugging me and I haven't even taken her to court for her actions, which might cost her at least 5 years in jail.

So little girl, I will only advise you to disappear from the sight of this family together with your mother as I don't mind throwing her into jail with you following her" Mr. Blair said seriously as Elsa's mother paled.

She didn't want to go to jail at all and she still has a long life in front of her.

Elsa who felt the wealth and luxury life she has been dreaming of, Especially the name of Mr. Blair's daughter was in sight, and suddenly it flew away before she could even get it, Couldn't help but cry.

"Of I tell you to leave again, someone might go directly to the hospital front her" Rose warned them as the three people left feeling very unwilling in their heart.

After they left, Elsa's mother turned to Kyle.

"Kyle, You gave to protect Elsa. You are all she has not. Because I've been travelling around and didn't stay with my baby so much, which made people misunderstand" Elsa's mother wiper her tears pretentiously as she Looked at her daughter whose face was buried in Kyle's arms.

She didn't expect her daughter to have more ability to hook up men than her.

And she was even able to make one marry her righteously. Very soon she would be the mother in law if Kyle Maverick and would never lack money.

The moment Kyle received a call, and no one know what he said to the other party but his face changed immediately.

"I have to leave now, I will call a driver to pick you up" He hurriedly said to the two women before finally leaving.

"How could he be like this?" Elsa's mother looked dissatisfied.

"Something must have gone wrong in the company " Elsa muttered moving a distance away from her mother.

Elsa's mother immediately turned to Elsa and showed her a smug smile on her face.

"No matter what happens, You must never leave Kyle! No matter what! Understood?!" She glared at Elsa.

"Yes mom" Elsa whispered with tears.