His Mate

Mr. Blair caught Rose just in time before she fell to the fall, Lily and her parents saw that the situation was not so good and made to leave.

But how can Mr. Blair let them go, He turned to his secretary, "Get rid of them" He ordered and left with Rose in his arms.

He got into his car and drove straight to the hospital to find out what's wrong with her.

They have always seen it that Rose keeps losing weight, and keeps getting thinner but whenever they ask, she always denies it and then as Parents couldn't say anything.

But seeing that his daughter suddenly fainted, Mr. Blair couldn't help but blame himself.

They got to the hospital as the doctors took Rose in for treatment, while Mr. Blair stood outside while pacing up and down.

"Honey" Mrs. Blair ran over to him in a hurry.

Her hair was disheveled to show that she came over as soon as she heard the news.

"Why did you run so fast, what if you fall?!" Mr. Blair held her in a worried tone and asked.

"How is Rose? Why did she Suddenly faint?" Mrs. Blair held him.

"Don't worry, it may he because she is exhausted and nothing else. Let's wait for the doctor to come out" He consoled her as Mrs. Blair nodded and sat down next to him.

Just as they were there, "Mr. Blair" Logan's voice sounded right beside them.

"Where is Rose?" He asked directly after Mr. And Mrs. Blair turned to look at him.

"The Doctors are still trying to rescue her" Mr. Blair replied as Logan nodded slightly and went closer to the door.

His palms formed into a fist as his Veins bulged on his neck.
He state of worry didn't let him think of anything and all he wanted was for the doctor to come out and tell him that she is ok even though it's impossible.

Very impossible, After all he is the one that made her like this.
If he didn't poison her then, maybe she would have still been healthy.

"I told you that you will regret it, didn't I?" Leo His Wolf sighed but Logan didn't reply.

"The Moon Goddess have a reason for every of her actions but if she dies, you are the one that killed her yourself and no one else" Leo shook his head as he also felt angry.

Maybe he should have stopped him at first.

The Doctor came over as they all turned to him.

"Doctor how is she?" Logan asked.

"It's not optimistic, Miss Rose is Poisoned and the poison has eaten deep into her." the Doctor told them what he found out even if it was difficult to tell them.

"Poisoned?! How could my baby be poisoned?" Mrs. Blair felt that the whole world was bleak right in front of her.

"Doctor, What kind of Poison is that? Can she be given the antidote?" Mr. Blair asked calmly.

"I've never seen such before and I don't know the kind of antidote. Miss Rose life is left with a few hours and as her family, you should stay with her during the last days of her life" The Doctor shook her head and made to leave.

"I will Donate 1 Billion dollars to the hospital, Find an Antidote and treat her in 2 hours" Logan spoke suddenly.

The Doctor looked at him shocked by his Proposal and for a while he wanted to nod his head but he remembered that this is not something that can be taken care of in 2 hours.

Even her life could be extended for even A Day, he would have tried it.

"I'm sorry Mr. Logan. There is nothing we can do" He bowed and left.

Mrs. Blair fell in her husband's arms and wept heavily.

"Don't cry, I'm here" Mr. Blair held her and consoled her.

Logan didn't mind them and went into the ward without saying anything.

He stood at the door and looked at Rose that lay on the bed with a pale face.

"I'm sorry" He muttered and walked closer to her, he brought the chair closer and sat next to her and held her hand.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have given you that Poison when I saw you. It's all my fault" He held her hand tightly as of he wanted to draw strength from him to her.

"You don't have to blame yourself" A weak voice sounded from the end of the bed.

"You are awake" Logan looked at her face with a slight smile.

"Don't blame yourself. Blame fate that doesn't allow us to be together" She smiled at him.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have given you a poison that cannot be solved" He held her tighter.

"if you are guilty then stay with me until I Leave" Rose said as AI3 raised his eyes.

"You are not going to die! I will make sure of that!" He held her tighter and refused to let go.

"Uhmm! I believe you" She smiled and let him hold her hand.

"Have you ever thought that you will regret it?" She suddenly asked him.

"Maybe our love is not supposed to be happen in this world" She muttered.

"Logan, Let's live well in the next world. And thank you for accompanying me..." She said and turned to look at him.

"I'm surprised and I didn't expect this to happen." Rose said as she looked at her empty palm and looked at the man that hard a cold face, giving off an oppressive feeling.

"You were sent?" He asked.

"It was against my will. And I hope the lord god does not mind the fact that I can't bow to greet you" She replied feeling a little lost.

Looking at his eyes that were indifferent, Rose realized at this moment that her feelings are just a dream that she will soon wake up from.

"I will destroy this world and you can go to the next world." The lord god suddenly said.

"The mission world is left with only two. You have worked hard" Before Rose realized what's happening, the lord god leaned over and kissed her forehead.

The moment the kiss dropped, She felt her consciousness leave her body.

"I'm sorry" that's the last word she heard before she finally lost consciousness.