The Realms

"Here we go again!" Rose sighed hearing the voice.

"You are Summoned!"

"I also want to be summoned" Rose muttered and left the space.

"Congratulations on Retrieving the Second Soul of the Lord god" The First Elder started.

"Of course that's because some despicable people wanted me dead" She raised her eyes and glanced at the Six Elders, that in return moved their eyes away and didn't look at her.

"Is really funny, how the so called laws of the small worlds put me in a difficult situation. Are you guys repulsive of me having something to do with the lord?" This time she was the one questioning them.

"Don't make stupid assumption. We also cannot control the laws of the small world" The Fifth Elder spoke as Rose just rolled her eyes

"Really? But I remember correctly that you guys are the once that sent me to the small world."

"You would have gone to that world sooner or later, So you should be grateful that we made it early for you" The Sixth Elder spoke as Rose glanced at him.

"Why did you call me here?" She didn't bother playing word games with them, since she knows that they must have called her down her for a reason.

"Someone who shouldn't have been in the small world appeared and almost made you fail. But fortunately...."

"How will someone gain access to the small world? That can only be done by people in the Heavenly Realms" Rose frowned ad she tried to think of any suspicious person but no one came into my mind.

"Yes, it's indeed someone from the Heavenly Realms and also is someone that you have a strong Enemity with" The Fourth Elder said as Rose's eyes gradually became.

Even without them calling the name of the person, she could already guess who the person is without them even calling the name of the person.

Hearing this, Some old memories came back but she wasn't in the mood to think about it.

"I didn't do anything but she is coming to me on her own. The Goddess of Light, Really seemed to have a hatred with me, but it is your fault for letting her her come into the small words to disrupt my mission" She stated.

"For that, We will take care of it and you can go on and do the next mission in peace. You don't have to worry about her" The Second Elder assured her as Rose nodded and turned to leave but stopped.

"What was her Identity in the last world?" She asked them.

"Mara" The Third Elder replied as Rose chuckled.

"Even with her memory missing, She still knows how much she Hates me. Unfortunately, she was turned to a Zombie and was killed"

"Yes, That's why she had a backlash and I'd still recovering from it. It will take her sometime before she recovers but we will make sure that she doesn't trouble you" The First Elder assured her but Rose only rolled her.

She knew that they were only compromising with her to protect the lord god and not really because they care about her.

"At least, you should remind her to stay at her lane. I won't be as kind as I was 500 years ago and also in the last world. Sud might have an even worst injury of she doesn't stay at her lane" She gave her final words and returned to the system without hesitation.

"I still think that it is not a goof idea to send her to the small worlds " The 3rd Elder said as the others nodded.

"I think so too. But right now we can't do anything but can only watch. The lord god seems to attach great importance to her" The First Elder muttered but the others disapproved.

"Is just The lord god's soul fragments, we can't be sure of anything"

"But she is the one that ever gotten close to his soul fragments, How about you 4th Elder, when you went to the small world, how did he treat you at that time?" The 1st Elder asked as everyone kept quiet.

"I have a feeling that we should not provoke her or we might regret it when all these is over" The Fifth Elder muttered.

Back in a Luxury Heavenly room, A figure spat out blood from her mouth as she clutched her chest and coughed hard.

She could feel they she has been seriously injured.

Thinking of her outcome at the world she went to, she couldn't help but grit her teeth in  hatred.

She didn't expect that lowly grim Reaper to get the attention of the lord god's soul fragments, at the end she got seriously injured.

"Looking at you, The first Trial is a failure?" S voice sounded in the room as She turbed and looked at the person.

"Are you here to mock me?" She glared at him coldly but the god of War only chuckled.

"I always told you not to underestimate her, She might be something much more than we think" He laughed at Goddess of Light ignorance.

"Isn't it just a lowly grim Reaper, What's so special about her!" She turned her palm into a fist and refused to give up.

"You should heal your injuries slowly because I can see that the Six Elders made the Backlash even worst" He reminded her and turned to leave.

"What are about you? If you don't do anything, You might never be able to get her heart again " She reminded him.

"You don't have to worry about me but yourself. Worry about the restriction of the Elders on you."

"As you know, They already know that you don't have a pure heart which will damage your position, I wonder how long they will keep you before the finally dispose you and let someone replace your position."

"I won't let anybody replace my position! And they won't be able to do anything to me, You should not worry about me but the future " Goddess of light reminded him for the last time as His face finally changed.

Without saying anymore words, he left the place leaving the goddess of light all alone.

"I will never give up! No matter what"