The Little Zombie (15)

They drove all the the way and stopped not so far from the Military plants.

"You've been looking at since you got into the car" Anna followed her eyes and saw that she has been looking at the man who wrapped all around and not even a part of him is seen.

If she remembers correctly, Charlotte brought this person over and said that he doesn't like communicating with others.

"Do you know him?" Rose asked.

"No it was Charlotte that brought him in but none of us has ever seen his face. It's strange but we didn't say anything" Anna responded as the person they were talking about turned his head in a weird way and glanced at them.

"He is indeed strange" She moved her away no longer looking at him.

Rose still looked at him puzzled.

"AI3, I thought Zombies has a disgusting smell, how did Charlotte bring him like and the other didn't notice" She asked.

"She did not do anything, it's just the protagonist halo that is on the Male lead" AI3 responded.

"So the protagonist Halo is preventing him from being noticed. Wow!" She smiled with a trace of ridicule

"Host, This is why i keep telling you not to fi anything to the Male lead and Female lead, their protagonist Halo is really scary and might be bitten by it one day" AI3 lamented.

"Rose come down!" Anna yelled out at her after seeing that she is lost in thought.

"Oh yes" She shook her head and got down from the car following right beside Anna while totally ignoring the others.

"Why are you guys coming here?" She looked at the Military Base that was in front of her and Suddenly wondered if all her walking were in vain.

"According to the leader of our Base, The military base shouldn't exist and he asked us to come over and destroy the plants.
I don't know why he is doing this at this hard times but I only know that he is crazy" Anna muttered.

"Do you know we already destroyed it before we got news that they've repaired everything and even have a pure Power system amongst them" Anna continue for feeding her the full gist of the whole situation.

"If you don't like it, why did you come over?"

"It's the end of the world where those with power rule, Since I can't leave the Base I can only come with them.
Then I will sit at a side and watch them do their thing" Anna sighed with emotions.

"Where to sit?" Rose suddenly asked.

"Huh?"

"Where to sit down " She repeated.

"Let's go back to the car" Anna said and held her hand leading her back to the car.

"But Rose, do you know what is even stranger?" Anna looked around and whispered to her.

"What?" Rose found her way to the car while listening to her.

"I don't know how they end up attracting Zombies and Making them to come over. Last time there was no Zombie around her but suddenly they started swarming in" She muttered.

"As if they were called?" Rose asked her.

"Yes, And I suspect that it's the Man besides Charlotte that did it.
It's strange on how he never show hid face" She paused and looked around her before she continued, "That's why I suspect that he is a Zombie" She stated her suspicions as Rose just listened to her dizzily.

"Then you should have tried to find out" Rose looked out to the front.
She watched Charlotte and the others try to break into the Plants.

"So it's the Male lead that summoned the Zombies that invaded the place" Rose muttered.

"Yes! Although Zombies are walking dead they can still communicate with each other.
Since he is just a low level Zombie who is being tamed, he can send a high Frequency signal to the others telling them there is a place where they can find food.
This caused the Zombies to come over" AI3 explained to her.

"That's one beautiful ability" She complimented and took out two pieces of Candy from her space.

"Here" She passed one to Anna who took it not knowing where she got it From.

"Thank you, I don't know the last time I ate candy so leisurely" Anna muttered and continued watching those that were proceeding with the suicide mission.

"I wanted to talk to them about not using the same method that they used last time, But no! Charlotte convinced them that this is the best way"

"You know that this is a Military base, even if it's the end time they are still very powerful and cannot be dealt with twice." Anna sighed feeling sorry for her team members

Just as they were trying to attack the base, The alarm blared loudly.

Before they knew what else to do, they were attacked by the Soldiers who were inside coupled with he gun that kept shooting at them.
This time the Military Base were indeed prepared leaving them with no other option but to retreat.

"Everybody get back to the car!" Ben yelled as they all ran back using their powers to dodge and avoid every attack that came at them.

"You see! I warned them all" Anna watched running over with a mocking smile.

"A kind Advice! Those from the Military base should be on their way returning because of the commotion.
If you like don't run faster" Rose Raised her voice and yelled so that they could hear her.

Just as she finished speaking, A car drove over and blocked Charlotte and others from running further.

"Wow!" Mara exclamed marveled by Rose's accurate Prophecy.

"How did you know that?"

" I just know" Rose sighed and watched them being surrounded

Charlotte saw that they were surrounded and cussed inwardly.

Since Rebirth she has always scaled through smoothly and has never experienced any failure.

But whenever Rose appears she keeps facing all kinds of bad luck.

She just didn't know why Rose won't die, she really doesn't want to believe that no matter what she does she is unable to defeat Rose.

Even after throwing her into the packs of Zombies, she survived while Ryan ended you turning into a Zombie.
She hates Rose so much that she can't wait to skin her alive and show her who was given a second chance by Heaven to change her destiny.

Her eyes were filled with Malicious intent that Rose who was far from her sensed it.

"She indeed hates me so much" Rose sighed inwardly.

Just when Charlotte was thinking of a way to escape One more Military cars came into sight and blocked their last route of escape.

"I knew that they were going to get caught" Anna muttered as she leaned on the sit without planning to help or participate in that fight with them.

Rose also sat inside calmly and didn't bother to interfer from the very beginning.

Anyway, They two groups were lucky that she stopped Ryan from sending Signal to the other Zombies if not they won't be fighting amongst themselves but with the Zombies Instead.

"Wow! Is that not the handsome man thay was with you then?" Anna saw Lucas getting out of the car.

"Wait! If he is from the military, Why did you leave there?" Anna turned to face her.

"It just happened but First, Can you Drive?" Rose suddenly turned and asked Anna.

"Yes!" Anna looked at her puzzled.

"Get to the Drivers seat and drive out of this place of you don't want to get caught too" She urged her after she saw Lucas coming towards their car while ignoring Charlotte and the Group that stood in front if him.

Anna nodded immediately and drove out of the place without hesitation.