His Mate (3)

When Rose Blair opened her eyes again, It was already morning.

"Host, How are you feeling?" AI3 asked her but seeing how she stretched energetically he felt that his question was surplus

She looked around and found out that she was still in the room and he has not yet moved her.

The door suddenly opened as a slender leg walked in.

"You are awake" He smiled gently at her but Rose only felt creeps behind her.

"He is so scary" AI3 shivered inside the space.

"Yes. Thank you for your hospitality, I will leave" Rose said and made to stand up from the bed.

"You can leave after you wash up and have Breakfast" Logan said to her with a face full of concern but to Rose, He was only looking for ways to keep her here.

"You don't have to worry about that. You've done so much for me already" Rose shook her head and waved her hand kindly rejecting his kind gesture.

"Then, that will not be good for me. I already purchased a new dress for you, so you should wash up and change into it " He said and left the room.

Rose could only go to the bathroom to wash up, when she returned to the room she saw the dress that was kept there already waiting for her to change into it.

She didn't know who brought it over as she only knows that it must be Logan who sent whoever that brought it into the room.

After she changed into the dress, A knock sounded on the door.

"Come in" Rose said as a girl who seems like a slave brought in the trays of delicates.

Every movement were careful without any single mistake, They looked scared as if something Terrible would happen them if she made a mistake.

Rose didn't say a word to distract her, because she has a feeling that if she distracts her and causes her to make Mistakes, someone might drop dead before the end of today.

After setting the dishes, the young slave turned and hurriedly left the place.

"Is he that scary?" Rose looked at the girl's trembling back and muttered.

"I don't think so. If not he would have killed you directly instead ' AI3 replied sarcastically leaving Rose without a Word.

"I guess this is another world where I end up being so pitiful" She ate the food and lamented.

"And yes, The food is also poisoned " AI3 reminded her as Rose's hand trembled slightly and soon returned to normal.

"Let's eat. That's the only way to make him not to suspect me" She muttered and continued.

"Have you ever wondered why he kept you alive and instead killed the others directly?" aI3 asked her.

"Because my charm is irresistible " She complimented herself.

"Forget it"
Just after Rose finished eating, Another slave came over and hurriedly wiped the dishes.

After the slaves left, the door opened as the familiar slender legs walked into the room.

"You are here" Rose stood up after he came in.

"Uhm"

"Thank you so much for your hospitality, I'm really grateful." Rose bowed her head slightly.

"Is ok. It nothing" Logan smiked gently at her.

"I will like to go back home before my parents gets worried" She said politely and got down from the bed.

"I'm sorry for all the troubles and thank you very much for saving me, I owe you a favor" She bowed again.

"It's just little things. I will send someone to take you home" Logan said to her as Rose raised her head dazed.
She didn't expect such from him.

"No! No need! You don't have to bother about that. I can find my home" She shook her head and hand refusing his request.

"Alright. But do you know where you are?" Logan suddenly asked her leaving Rose in another state of confusion.

Of course she can find her way home with the help of AI3 but that will make him suspicious of jet.

"Thst_" She couldn't reply him for awhile.

"You were unconscious when I brought you back so you might get lost if you go back alone" He said as Rose nodded and resigned to her fate.

She knew that even if she successfully leaves here today, he will still monitor her movements but she just doesn't know how far he would go to get that done.

Following right behind him, They two of them left the pack together.

With a Beta riding , Rose and Logan sat behind but very far from each other.

Rose purposely sat at the extreme to avoid having any contact with him.

Yes, He is part of the soul of the lord god but right now, this person wants to kill her and so she has no reasons to get close to him and will just let things unfold.

She just started but she could already see hoe this world will end.

They drove all the way and stopped at the pack entrance.

Seeing the strange carriage that stopped at the gate.

The Gammas who are the protectors of the gate immediately set their weapons while one of them went over.

Just as he went over, The Driver of tye carrusge brought out a totem

Seeing the exquisite totem, The Gamma who was standing on the way immediately retreated and asked for the gate to be opened.

Looking at this Rose couldn't help but wonder how much prestige does this psycho next to to her has.

"Host, You don't know that his pack is the strongest and most powerful pack" AI3 sat at the system and ate melons with ease.

"Well, he is always powerful in every world but  how much trouble does he want to cause me by bringing me directly to the pack" Rose muttered dissatisfied but after one hour of driving her home, she realized that she overestimated the population of the pack.

Just close to her home, Rose asked Logan to stop her.

"You live here?" Logan asked in doubt as Rose shook her head.

"I don't want to cause you trouble. My home isn't far from here so I will trek over" She said as Logan Gunner nodded without embarrassing het.

She went down and waved goodbye st him while he retreated.

Rose stood there for a while and sighed. She really don't know if he will let her go.

Although there is a distance but that doesn't mean he would let her go.

"Host, You don't have to worry. His pack is 5 hours away from yours, he won't be able to hurt you" AI3 assured her but Rose just shook her head wondering why he is still so naive.

Rose found her way and walked back home without any guilty conscience.

Anyway she also don't want to go back there but right now, she has no choice.

Getting back,  She saw Lily who was well dressed as if going out.

"See who is back"