The Little Zombie (21)

Few Hours ago.

Charlotte and Mr. Jim stood together with a scientist who seemed really busy with his work.

"What do you think it's going to work on her if she is a Zombie?" Mr. Jim asked.

"What is making Mr. Jim so anxious about this, Do you have something that will give us a breakthrough in our experiments?" The Scientist had a creepy smile on his face.

"You can take it like that. A person that didn't change a bit even if she is Zombie" Mr. Jim explained to him.

"There is someone like that?" The Scientist asked.

"Yes. And she is in our base. Not only can she be a breakthrough, she can also be the final thing needed. We just need to find out" Mr. Jim replied while looking at the reaction of the Scientist.

"I'm indeed excited to meet someone like that"

"That's why we need your help, Anything you are sure that could hold her down so that we can bring her to you" Charlotte spoke this time.

"I think I have something like that. I have been working on this incase of higher level Zombies and I think it will work just fine on her" He moved back to his huge laboratory where other scientist and Zombies were, leaving Charlotte and Mr. Jim outside waiting for him.

Soon the Scientist came back with a little bottle in his hand.

"Here it is" He handed them the little bottle which was wrapped tightly.

"You know? I know that it works on Zombies just fine but I don't know how it works on humans, So you better be careful with it. I won't bear any consequences if anything goes wrong because of your carelessness " He warned them seriously and timely.

"Thank you. I know that you have everything in place" Mr. Jim smiled at him and let Charlotte take the bottle.

"Well, Thanks to your sponsorship we were able to go this far" The Scientists nodded slightly without being either humble or overbearing.

"Miss Charlotte, Don't forget to bring the other Zombie over. We have to work on his taming and Leveling up" He reminded them before they. finally Left.

Mr. Jim and Charlotte left the place and returned to Mr. Jim's office.

Charlotte placed the bottle on the table as they both of them stared at it.

"You should know what to do with it" Mr. Jim said to Charlotte who shook his head.

"Rose doesn't like me and she is weary of me and will never take anything that I give to her" Charlotte sighed.

"Then find a way! It is either we mix it into her drink or into her food but we must find a way to make her drink it without any hesitation." Mr. Jim yelled out causing Charlotte to shiver.

"The only way is to let someone she least suspect give it to her" Charlotte thought for a while and then suggested.

"Who is that?" He asked her with his arms crossed.

"Anna!" Charlotte called out as Jim laughed out ridiculously.

"Are you playing with me or what? Do you think that Anna that Witch would listen to me even if we threaten her?" He pinched her neck and glared at her.

"Are you trying to insult me for being unable to control someone in my base?!" He was furious and the hand around Charlotte's neck be ame tighter and with another grip her fragile neck might be broken

"Cough! Cough!" Charlotte coughed vigorously while tapping his hands desperately so that we can let go of her.

"Cough! I didn't... Cough! mean it .... Cough!!! That way" She managed to say as he finally threw her aside.

Charlotte hit her head on the way as she felt extreme pain on head.

"You can start explaining what you mean!" Mr. Jim looked at her condescendingly waiting for her to give him a satisfying answer.

"We just have to do it in a way that Anna doesn't find out! As far as she doesn't know it will be abeg to reach Rose" Charlotte replied while still ribbon her neck that hurts.

"Since you thought of it, you should handle it yourself. If it fails! You are dead!" He threatened her and showed her the way out of his office.

Charlotte left the office with tears flowing down her face.
Her eyes were filled with both killing Intents and Hatred.

Thinking of everything that she has been going on she couldn't help but place all the blames on Rose.

It's all Because of her that this unfortunate things are happening to her.
It's because of her that she is enduring all the beatings that she is receiving, all the embarrassment and Shames.
Everything that is happening to her is all because of Rose.

Her Hatred for Rose that was already overflowing, magnified and is gradually turning into a Ocean.

All she wanted to see is that Rose no longer exists in the face of the Earth and everything about her disappears.

Just as she wanted to pass by, she saw Anna walking past her with her Big Gallon and it is obvious that she is going to get drinking water.

Charlotte seeing that an opportunity is here for her to act and get her Revenge, She followed right behind Anna tiptoeing and hiding so that Anna wouldn't notice her

She Followed Anna all the way down to the place where the base is water is being supplied in the base

And as if God is by her side, There was no one there, Except Anna and her that is hiding by the side.

Just after Anna switched on the Water and was filling her gallon, Charlotte got the opportunity and sneaked behind Switching off the water from the main Place.
Fortunately for her no one saw her or noticed her movement

"What's going on?" Anna muttered as she saw that the water suddenly stopped coming out.

"Did the water out?" She muttered slightly but still left the place to go and check what is going on behind.

The moment she left Charlotte came out from where she was hiding and without hesitation she opened the bottle with shaking hands and poured all the contents into the Gallon.

"Sorry Anna but who made you her friend!" Charlotte turned and left the place before Anna returned.

Anna who returned unsuspectingly, successfully filled up her gallon and closed it, carrying it back to her to her room.

AT THE MOMENT

Anna looked at Rose that suddenly lost consciousness after drinking the water abd was confused for a While.

She looked at the gallon wondering what was wrong.
She thought of the short but strange moment when she went to fetch water as her face changed.

"Rose wake up!" She tried to wake her desperately

"Rose!"

"Rose!" She yelled out trying to get her to wake up.

She didn't expect that unknowingly she will be used as a vessel.

Just as she was trying to wake Rose up, The door Opened.

Anna slowly turned to see who it was.

Several men in White jackets walked over.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" She yelled and stood up protecting Rose behind her.

"Give her to us!" One of them warned but Anna only glared back at them.

"No!" She yelled back ready to fight but before she could even do anything she felt a sting in her palm .

Her eyes began to see Double.

Anna shook her head trying to remind herself that she has to protect Rose but it all failed.

Before she finally lost it, she saw Charlotte smiling Coldly at her.