The Little Zombie (28)

"Are you playing with me?" Rose asked as she gritted her teeth.

She knew it right from the beginning that there is nothing good in AI3.

"Host! That's the truth!" AI3 withdrew to the corner but right now Rose didn't care about any other thing and she didn't plan to let him go at all.

For the first time, since she started this mission, She withdrew her soul from the body and went into the space system and entered into her original body.

"Host! How can you?!" AI3 saw that she really came into the system and escaped even further.

"Don't run, Just come here!" Rose waved her hand and walked towards him.

"Host, Please!"

"If I catch you myself, it won't be so easy. Come here" Rose ordered again but AI3 hid even farther away from her.

"Host! The mission has always been there. I didn't manipulate the system at all" AI3 wanted to cry without tears.

It's only job is to make sure that he distributes the mission to her at the right time, he really has no right on making the mission.

At the end, The system turned to a Hide and Seek game, Rose chasing and seeking, while AI3 hiding and running.

Lucas who sat at a place and was watching Rose suddenly frowned.

Looking at the girl who was lying the unconscious, he felt strange and Unfamiliar. It  was no longer the familiar feeling.

It was as if the person on the bed and has been changed but obviously the Person lying there is Rose and no one come in

But still Lucas has always trusted his instinct and stood up.

He picked a gun at the table and pointed it on her forehead with his eyes full of killing intent.

The feeling of familiarity disappeared so he is sure that the person here is not Rose.

It's unscientific, Yes! But he is more familiar with Rose.

AI3 who was out of breathe suddenly noticed the strange situation, He felt cold at his back.

"Host! You should go back" He said anxiously although he still didn't come out of his hiding place.

"Do you think this will make me leave?"

"If you don't go now, I don't think you will have a body to go back to" AI3'S voice became even more anxious.

Rose frowned slightly but still withdrew from the space and returned to the body.

The moment she opened her eyes, she saw the gun pointed right on her forehead

Rose:?? Is this some kind of love assassination?

The moment Lucas saw Rose open her eyes The familiar feeling came back.

Looking at the eyes that look at him in shock he moved his gone away with eaee.

He knew at this moment that she is back he doesn't know why or how, but he just believe so.

"Are you okay? "He moved the gun away and hugged her.

"Uhm" who's replied as the both of them decided in their heart not to talk about what just happened.

"Here!" Lucas took out a Nucleus by the side and gave it to her

Rose too the nucleus from him but didn't absorb it, she stared at him as she felt both her heart and head suddenly hurts.

In the last world, he felt first and this world it might be the other way round.

Somehow, she is curious about how he will react especially now that he detected that she  wasn't here after she withdrew to the system.