His Mate

"When did you start caring about a mate?" Logan asked his wolf Leo.

"This is the only Mate The moon goddess gave to us. It must mean that she finally has pity on us and you want to kill her off!" Leo growled as Logan chuckled.

"You didn't like women too, and you are more of the reason why I killed off all of them!" Logan gave him a kind reminder causing Leo to scoff.

"And so, it was all because of you. You trauma of women made me do all that just to protect you. But then, I stopped and you continued." Leo said.

"Anyways, I don't care about anything else but make sure you don't hurt her" Leo warned and reminded.

"The more you resist me from hurting her, the more I want her to get weaker and weaker until she finally lose her breathe!" Logan smiled.

"You will regret it!" Leo said and went to sleep without caring about Logan any longer.

After he left, Logan stared at the person on the bed with a cold light in his eyes.

"You are the only person that have stayed the longest at my side, How long will you survive " He muttered as AI3 that was in the system shivered.

He tried to make himself as invisible as ever.

He made to leave as his phone rang, Logan frowned at the caller that was disturbing by this time of the night.

"Hello, Mr. Blair" He connected the call and spoke first.

"Mr. Logan, sorry for contacting you this late but there is something I really want to discuss with you" Mr Blair's voice sounded from the other side.

"No problem, Mr. Blair can continue. I'm free at this moment" Logan's voice was gentle and calm, totally different from him a few minutes ago.

"Is about the female companion that came with you to the banquet today" Mr. Blair stated his reason for calling.

"What about her?" Logan asked.

"I'm afraid she is related to me" Mr. Blair replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't mean anything wrong but Miss Blair looks a lot like my wife and I think she might be our missing daughter" Mr. Blair explained sharply so that the other party will not get his intentions wrong.

"How sure are you? And She is sleeping right now, there is no way for her to confirm your words"  Logan said as he glanced at Rose that lay on the bed.

"No. You don't need to wake her up. But I will like to plead with you to Bring her tomorrow so that I and my wife can have a conversation with her and also confirm if she is really my daughter" Mr. Blair said heavily.

"That will be me doing you a favor, Mr. Blair are you ready to owe me a favor for something as small as this, What if she is really not your daughter, Are you ready to take that Risk?" Logan asked slowly waiting for his response.

After a brief silence from the other side, Mr. Blair spoke.

"I owe you this favor, so please help me" He agreed with a heavy heart.

"Then I will let her meet with you as soon as possible " Logan smiled slightly and hung yo the call.

After hanging up the call, Mr. Blair turned to look at his wife who was looking his way anxiously.

"Did he agree?" She asked nervously.

"Yes."

"About the favor, will it be ok?" She still felt anxious because they promised the other party a favor. After all he is a...

"You don't have to worry about that." Mr. Blair hugged her.

"But, what if it's not her? What if she is not our daughter?" Mrs. Blair snuggled into her husband's arms crying.

"Don't cry. We will find all that out tomorrow ok" He patted her back and consoled her.

Back at the Moonlight Pack,

Ryan Clark, dropped Lily right in front of her house and left without looking back and ignoring Lily who has been trying to attract his attention.

Lily, who wanted to talk to him could only swallow her words back and watch the car leave.

Gritting her teeth in anger she glared at the car, She only had one thought in her mind, if only the plan of today succeeded.

If only, Not only will Alpha King Logan abandon Rose, Even Alpha Ryan, will not have a good face to her.

Then everything would have been in her plans.

Thinking of this, her Hatred towards Rose magnified another fold.

She turned around after standing there for a while and returned to the home.

"Lily you are back!" Her mother immediately came over to welcome her.

"How was the party? Was it Alpha Ryan that brought you back home?" Mrs. Bill asked her several questions.

Lily could only force out a smile from her face and reply the questions, " The party was fine and I saw so many wealthy humans and also Alpha's from several packs" She replied and raised her head proudly, while telling the several things she saw at the party

"Wow! That's why you have to grip the heart of Alpha Ryan faster, so that it will only be a matter of time before you are made Luna" Mrs. Bill Reminded her excitedly as Lily nodded.

It is indeed what she wanted, She doesn't want to be a mistress but the Luna of a pack.
She wanted everyone to respect her and to get to her desired position she has to fight for it.

"Mom, I saw Rose at the party today. She came with Alpha King Logan" Lily suddenly turned and told her mother about Rose.

"Huh? That bitch also went to that Party. Looking at it, maybe the Alpha King really cherish her" She muttered in a bad tone.

"Maybe he doesn't really Cherish her, when he is tired of her he will definitely dump her" Lily didn't believe that the Alpha King Logan had any plans to make Rose, The Luna of his pack.

"Let's not talk about it, Go inside and Change your clothes" Mrs Bill urged Lily who nodded and went in to change into another pair