The Ghost Wife

After looking at the plot and memories of this world, Rose wanted to kill someone. She could remember how she predicted this ghost world in her last world and seriously AI3 actually made her a ghost.

In this world, The lord god is the make lead while the owner of the body she occupied is the supporting female lead that didn't even last.

The Original owner who also has the same name with her was killed her own younger sister because of a man and that man is Damien Aiden. And of course they are supposed to get married when they come of age.

Although, Athe two people involved didn't have any feelings but they weren't against this marriage since it's a commercial marriage which they know will Bring enough benefit to both families.

So of course, when they came of she their wedding was supposed to be held in front of both families and business partners .

Everyone looked happy about this joining together except the younger sister of the original owner.

One thing everyone didn't know was that the original owner's younger sister, Ashley Blair, was reborn.

In her past life, Rose Blair got married successfully to Damien Aiden, inherited the family business and had a happily ever after like every other fairytale  out there.

While, Ashley Blair because of the reckless life she lived that revolved around drinking, smoking, sleeping around and Drug dealing ruined her life at a young age.

And as it happened, heaven happened to be by her side and granted her a second chance.

Just after she came back alive the first person she blamed for what happened to her was her Elder Sister Rose Blair.

She blamed her for taking away her parents love because Rose was literally their ideal daughter, Not only did she have good grades but also has a good personality.

So she felt she could get revenge on her sister by first replacing her and getting married to the Male lead, Damien Aiden.

Her Hatred led her into sending someone to tamper with the original owner's wedding car and also hired a truck driver to crush the car making it seem like a car accident so as to make sure the original owner really dies.

And just as she expected, Tye original owner lost her life and died because no one noticed the car accident.

Damien Aiden, got to the wedding. The Bride was missing. Everyone waited and waited and no one came do they all guessed that she escaped the marriage and asked Ashley Blair to replace her sister because this marriage must go on no matter what.

Ashley Blair replaced her sister and got married to the man of her dreams whole feeling very happy of her achievement.

Just as the wedding was going on, the police made a call to Mr. And Mrs Blair informing them of the car accident.

Well, tye wedding that was supposed to last a long time ended with just exchange of rings as everyone hurried to the hospital.

But all they met was the original owner's cold body.

Her parents felt guilty and heart broken, Ashley Blair acted well and took care of them.

As for the groom, Damien Aiden, He paid his homage and nothing else.

After all him and the original owner had no feeling and it never mattered to him who he married.

The Death of the original owner was soon forgotten after the truck driver was accused of drunk driving and was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Ashley Blair, thought she will finally have it all but unfortunately Damien Aiden wasn't interested in her and their marriage ended up being the coldest.

She tried whatever she could even to the extent of drugging him but Damien Aiden didn't budge even for a bit.

The frustrated Ashley Blair could only go around sleeping with young boys who were all for her money.

But it wasn't long until Damien Aiden found out, still he did nothing and allowed her to continue playing because he never intended to mind her business or even invade her personal space.

He let her do everything but not for once did they gave a skin to skin relationship.

Their marriage continued being cold and casual until Damien Aiden received an anonymous video and message showing how Ashley Blair, was involved in the murder of the original owner.

Of course he didn't ignore it and investigated the case again for the sake of Mr and Mrs Blair, after he confirmed that Ashley Blair really to killed her sent.
He sent everything over to Mr. And Mrs Blair letting them take care of it. While he coldly divorced Ashley Blair.

But the original owner's parent were skeptical. After all, Ashley is now their only child and if they report her to the station because she killed their first daughter then they will be childless.

So they covered everything up and sent Ashley Blair abroad.

As for Damien Aiden, he didn't bother with their decision because he already divorced Ashley and what ever decision they made had nothing to do with him.

After Ashley was sent abroad the plot ended.

"So what happened to Ashley Blair after she was sent abroad?" Rose asked after going through the plot.

"That's where it ended" AI3 replied her as Rose sighed and opened her eyes.

"It's really unfortunate that the original owner had a sister like that" Rose really felt angry at this plot.

If Ashley is angry that she did not live well in her past life because of her reckless attitude.

All she should have done is to live well now and her life will naturally be better.

"And once again her comes a brainless female protagonist" She muttered.

"Host, do you feel sorry for the original owner?" AI3 asked him.

"No, I just fell that she is indeed stupid to die easily" Rose replied.

"Well, you are always right" AI3 didn't bother arguing with her.

"Her parents are really disappointing but annoying but that has nothing to do with me" Rose muttered and raised her eyes only to see Damien Aiden staring at her but didn't say a word.

The Ambulance went all the way to the hospital as the doctor hurried out with a stretcher.

Rose watched as her body was picked and placed on the stretcher. The next moment a Doctor climbed on her body, "Hey! why are you  climbing in my body" She made to go very and pull him down but Damien stood in front of her without letting her move until the stretcher moved into the hospital.

"Why are you blocking me, what if they suffocate me?" She glared at him telling him to move out of the way

"They are doctors and they know how to do their job more than you!" Damien reminded her lightly and went into the hospital leaving her behind.

"Are you a relative of the patient?" A doctor came over and asked.

"Yes" Damien replied.

"She needs an urgent surgery as she is in a serious condition but even with the surgery her rate of survival is only 20 percent. Here is the form, please sign" The Doctor passed the form to him as Damien signed it

"We will commence with the surgery" The Doctor didn't say any more thing and left.