His Mate (9)

Hearing the summons, Rose didn't even move but looked at the door broken by them.

"Poor door, it was broken simply by people that don't have a bit of etiquette" She muttered but his voice was clear enough to be heard by others.

"What did you say?!" The Gamma who came to summon her glared at her with others behind him.

"You are a man and you should know more about personal space. What if I was naked or what of I was having a spring day with my man?" Rose stood at kimbo and condemned them.

"Host! I know you want to be expelled but if you end up beheaded then there is nothing I can do" AI3 reminded her after seeing her actively provoking powerful Gammas.

"What? What Naked?! Obvious you are well dressed!" The Gamma refuted her words but his face couldn't help but turn red.

"I said what if!"

"Well, there is no problem and you are well dressed so you are to go with us." Another one spoke as Rose didn't argue again and let them take her away.

"Take that evil star out of my house and she should be punished for it t" Mrs. Bill yelled while cussing Rose constantly

"If cussing could kill someone, I would have died a long time ago but unfortunately. I still have a long life to live" Rose responded lazily until they led her out and put her in the carriage.

When she enter the carriage, Rose closed her eyes to catch some sleep first.

Soon, the carriage stopped causing her to open her eyes.

Before she could even react, she was dragged down from the carriage.

And then dragged to the punishment floor where she was made to kneel down in front of several other Leaders, The Betas, the Alpha King and Ryan, the soon to be Alpha.

"AI3 seemed like I'm really going to be expelled. Why don't you give me the information of the original owner's parents and how to find them" Rose saw Victory in sight and reminded AI3.

"Rose Blair!" The Alpha King called out expecting Rose to answer respectfully and beg for mercy.

But unfortunately,
Rose raised her head lazily and glanced at them.

"The Scene looks very familiar" Rose muttered as AI3 looked at the scene and didn't understand what she is talking about.

"Oh I remember. It's at that time the six Elders took me out of the dungeon and summoned me" Rose laughed out loud in her heart.

"Host, the current situation is not the time to laugh. All of them are wolves that can tears you into pieces " AI3 reminded her kindly.

"That's true. After this world, those Despicable Elders must give me back my powers ' She sworn.

"Rose Blair!" The Alpha King, Mr. Clark called again after he saw that she was not saying anything and that she didn't even show a single bit of respect.

The Anger caused by her humiliating his son yesterday seemed to magnify.

The murderous intent towards her increased.

"Yes!" She raised her eyes nonchalantly and didn't care about how angry he is at this momentum.

"You know your crime?" The Beta who is next to the Alpha King asked.

"I don't know" Rose shook her head in doubts. Her eyes looked confused as if she really doesn't know what they are talking about.

Once again, Rose left the Elders dumbfounded with anger, they have never seen anyone who is disrespectful and doesn't even have a single fear towards the elders

"You disrespected and humiliated the soon to be Alpha!" His father said and growled at Rose.

Actually about that _" Rose paused and rubbed her brows slightly " That was out of self defense " Rose started in the journey of defending herself while looking extremely serious.

"What?!"

"Why don't the Elders look at this in another way," Rose raised her hand while making gestures as if she really wanted them to look at it in another perspective,

"I am a girl who deserves all the fantasies in this world but when one of my fantasies is broken, I had no other option bit to save face for myself" She blinked her eyes trying to prove herself.

"Rose! You should know you are just a lowly person that is not supposedly to be in this pack. It is your greatest honor to be his mate and even though you were rejected you are supposed to thank him immensely!" A Bets reprimanded her with his eyes glowing red

"What kind of stupid rule is that?" Rose asked them directly.

"What?! Stupid Rule?!!"

"Yes, Stupid Rule. I was humiliated in front of so many people and you all wanted me to swallow my anger and thank him for his humiliation _" She paused and laughed out loud "Thank him for rejecting me, That is absolutely one of tye most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." She rolled her eyes as she indeed planned to do it the hard way.

After all the highest punishment she can be given is to be expelled and that's exactly what she wants.

Then, she would now find the original owner's parents and live a life of a princess.

Rose was busy with her day dream and didn't care about those in front of her at all.

"Talking to the Elders harshly, you don't know the consequences of your actions!" Ryan suddenly spoke as Rose just sighed.

"I'm tired of kneeling, you can as well tell me the punishment so that I can know how to think " She replied leaving the Elders in Anger.

Every single one of turn controlled the anger of going over and tearing her apart.

"Since you said so, the punishment will be announced in front of the the whole pack at tomorrow. Take her to the Dungeon!" He ordered as the Gamma guards by the side immediately dragged Rise who cussed in her heart.

She actually wanted them to do it now but they are dragging it to tomorrow

What! Tomorrow?! In front of the whole pack?!!
They really wanted to leave her with no face left

Soon she was locked up in the dungeon,
"Be normal and don't even try to escape!" The guards warned her and left