THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE WIFE (18)

The week passed by as Rose gradually got used to Cody Jareto's care.

She didn't actively reject because she knew it is one of the most stupidest thing to do.

She let him do whatever he wants to do, and it was when Rose realized that the lord god's fragments is a clingy cat.

Always holding here, when his is watching TV, Whenever he is sleeping.

Even his study has a trace of Rose

And today is the day he would let her go even Rose no longer cared about it.

Because she indeed had the life of a salted fish here, Cody Jareto did everything and pampered her at every turn. She suddenly felt like she is no longer in the mood to play with the heros and heroine in this world.

"Host!" AI3's voice sounded in her head.

"What is it? You have been to quiet and all of a sudden you popped out.

What did those annoying Elders say again?* She guessed that his could be the only reason for AI3 to actively contract her with a soft voice.

"You have been given a time limit, Actually not you but the lord god" He said as She raised her brows.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You can only get the lord gods fragments after he is dead l, the six Elders are afraid that you would fall in love with him if you live with him till old age" He explained.

"So?"

"They decided to pain an early death for the lord god, so that after he dies you  can follow him and leave this world with his soul.

"Did they tell you the method of death they planned for him?" Rose asked.

"No, Host! Don't tell me you want to stop it" AI3 looked horrified.

"Does that have anything to do with you?" Rose stopped the mind link and didn't bother talking to the mentally retarded.

Just after she stopped the mind link her phone at the side of the table rang.

She took the phone and saw that it was a call from Clara.

"Hello"

"Rose! Where are you?! You should come home right now" Clara's anxious voice sounded on phone.

"What's the matter? Did anything happen?" Rose asked.

"Is it not because of the bitch, Anyway come Home " Clara responded with Vague words as Rose had a clue of what is happening.

"Host! The Heroine has gone to your house with her mother and Kyle" AI3 said as Rose nodded.

She stood up from the bed and made to change when Cody Jareto came into the room.

"Are you going anywhere?" Cody Jareto asked with his voice sounding really dangerous.

After everything he did she she still wanted to leave, that was the only thought in his mind.

"Clara called me and asked me to go back Home. There seems to be trouble at home" She said as Cody Jareto's mood returned to normal.

He almost thought that she still wants to escape because he couldn't bear to leave her all alone.

"Thank you" Rose turned to him and thanked him seriously.

Cody Jareto walked over and held her by her shoulder.

"That word doesn't have to be said between us" He reminded as Rise just nodded perfunctorily and dressed in a wind breaker on top to cover up the hickeys that some beast placed on her body.

She brushed her hair and left her face bare.

"Let's go, I'm ready" She turned to Cody Jareto who sat down there and waited for her.

He stood up and held her hand leading her out of the room.

The left the Villa and got into the car driving to Rose's home

They got to the Villa as the guards respectfully opened the door when he saw that it was Rose.

Cody Jareto and Rose Blair got down from the car and went in together.

They entered inside and the scene that apparel in front of them was Mr. Blake consoling his wifey Mrs. Blair.

Elsa and Her mother with Kyle standing besides them likes a righteous man.

Then Clara who is clearly fuming in anger.

"Mom, Dad" Rose called and walked over to them aside and went to hug her daughter crying on her Shadow.

"Mom don't cry, I will take care of this" Rose could only control the woman stiffly.

"Rose, your father cheated" Mrs. Blair combined as Rose noffrr patting her back.

Mr. Blair looked at his beloved daughter very nervously afraid that she would also hate him, but Rose gave him a reassuring nod as if stating that she would take care of this.

"Mom, I will take care of this" She helped her sit down.

"Sister! I didn't expect you to be a sister" Elsa's gentle voice came giving someone a hint of pity but before anyone could react, there was a sound of slap in the house

Elsa held her face that immediately swelled like that of a pig.

"You! How could you!" Elsa indeed looked pitiful as tears kept falling from her eyes again!" Rose spoke to her Coldly.

"Rose, she is your sister!" Kyle said as Rose turned to him.

"Which green onion are you and why are you interfering??" Rose eyes was extremely cold that Kyle couldn't even answer her question.

"Dad!" Elsa turned to Mr. Blair who didn't even bother with her and was busy consoling his wife.

"Mr. Blair, Elsa is also your daughter!" The woman yelled at Mr. Blair.

"You are just a scheming as your daughter, no wonder that she is like this. It is really in the blood!.
You dare to call my husband to take responsibility of this wild species? Dream!" Mrs. Blair flared up as Mr. Blair nodded supporting her from behind.

"Aunty, Uncle Should take responsibilities of his actions" Kyle said to Mrs. Blair.

"You talk about responsibilities as if you have one. Shameless people that still don't know their level" Clara cursed angrily.

"Kyle takes responsibilities!" Elsa yelled immediately with tears in her eyes as Kyle hurriedly consoled her.

"Oh really?" Clara scorned them.

"Yes, I'm pregnant. And I and Kyle are getting married