The Realms

She hugged him tightly even though his weight made her stumble.

"You will be ok" She assured him with tears in her eyes.

She didn't want to believe that everything was just going to end like that, No matter what it takes, she has sworn to make sure he lives.

He has to live like the lord god and not like a data, He was already doing well but her Appearance destroyed everything.

"Don't cry I will be fine" Cody stretched out his hand and wiped the tears off her face.

"Just Shut up and don't say anything!" Rose yelled at him.

Even she herself didn't believe that she would be so heartbroken, When the incident happened 500 years ago, she never shed tears.

When no one believed her she didn't cry, but she didn't expect that just a soul fragments will leave such a string emotion in her heart.

She helped him back into the car, and with trembling hands she took out her phone abd called the ambulance.

"Host! what ever you are doing now does not make sense" AI3 reminded her.

"Just Shut up!" She yelled at him as AI3 honestly closed his mouth.

He knows that the moment the Soul Fragments leaves, he has to also take the host out of this world and replace the body with a replica data, and the two data can continue but he didn't know why the host rejects this method so much.

Not long after, The ambulance came and Rose followed them in the van.

She held tightly unto his hand.

"You can not leave me no matter what" She whispered with trembling voice.

"It hurts even more because of your tears so please stop crying ok" Cody held stretched out his other free hand and touched her face.

"I'm Sorry. I should have listened to you and stayed in the car, It's all my fault. I should have_" Rose blamed herself even more.

She heard his warning and still stepped out, of she obediently stayed in the car then this wouldn't have happened.

"You didn't do anything wrong so don't blame yourself" Cody consoled her slowly.

"Wooooo!" it made her even cry harder.

"Just know that I love you and I will always do. No matter the situation, and by the way the necklace looks good on you" He suddenly confessed his love and complimented her necklace, which made Rose to look down on it.

This was the necklace he gave her on the first Banquet he attended with her.

"Why are you_" She suddenly looked up abd saw that he has lost consciousness.

"Cody!" She called out but didn't get any response.

"Wake up ok!"

"Host!" AI3's tiny voice came from the space.

"Miss, The Patient just lost consciousness" The emergency nurse said to her after checking Cody but Rose knew what this means so she didn't even bother listening to her.

Rose held Cody's hand tightly hoping for him to wake up.

When no one noticed, A ball of light left Cody Jareto's body and entered the necklace on her neck.

"Host you will exit this world in 5~~ 4~~ 3~~ 2~~ 1~~~ 0" AI3 completed the count down.

The next moment the whole place changed as Rose found herself in a pure white space.

She moved her head coldly and looked at a distance,

"Will you come out or should I drag you out" Her voice sounded like a shura that came out from hell.

"Host! Don't be Angry. I only followed orders, Host! The replicas are living well so don't be Angry ok" AI3 coaxed front where he hid.

"Really?" Rose Blair stood up from where she sat and walked closer and closer to him.

"Host! I'm sorry. It's ally fault" AI3 cried and continued hiding.

Just when Rose was about to get him, the space tore.

"Grim Reaper Rose you are summoned!" The Sixth raised his chin and Looked at her arrogantly.

"And they sent you?" She looked disdainful at the Young boy who wore colourful pink.

"You dare to look down on me!" The Sixth Elder raised his voice causing AI3 to shiver where he was hiding.

"You looked down on me first!" Rose Blair fired back at him.

"You are so arrogant, I will tell the brother not to let you continue the Mission!" He threatened but Rose just looked at her as if she was looking at a fool.

"Go on! I had so much peace in the dungeon anyway!" She glared at him and sat down back.

"You!"

"What!"

"Host!" AI3 came out of his hiding.

"Shut up!" They both fired at ho. causing him to go back the way he came in.

He couldn't help but be aggrieved, he only came to stop them from Killin themselves but they fired back at him instead.

"Do you know the punishment of disobeying the Six Elders?"

"What! will I be paraded or thrown into the dungeon again, I don't mind going back there at all"

"Grim Reaper Rose you have the crime of disobeying the Elders!" A loud and imposing voice sounded in the space.

"I know You don't have to continue to remind me!" She yelled back at the voice.

"Host please stop!' AI3 persuaded from where he hid afraid that the host will get the Six Elders angry.

"Do you know your crime!?" The voice asked her but Rose wasn't taking any of it.

Why? Because the Elders couldn't use their pressure on her in here.

"You too, Do you know your crime?!"

"Brother I told you we picked the wrong person" The Sixth Elder was still convinced that they didn't pick the right person.

"Bring her in the Palace!" The Voice said and disappeared.

"Good! I also what to go there because I have cases to settle with you" Rose didn't refuse to go this time.

"When you reach there, I don't think you have such arrogance" The Sixth Elder looked at her scornfully while Rose went forward and pinched his cheeks.

"I don't care if you are the Sixth Elder but one thing I know is the I beat Children" She warned him.

"You are a child your whole family is a child!" He yelled and opened the space dragging her in with him.