The Realms (2)

Rose Blair appeared again in the luxurious and magnificent Palace and as usual she didn't bow but just stood and looked at them.

"Can the Six Elders please state the reason why they brought me to this place?" She asked calmly without any fear and trembling.

"Grim Reaper Rose! You went against our orders so many times in the small worlds" The Fifth Elder started

"The Fifth Elder! You went against my protest and still sent me to the small world, So it's even" She responded naturally.

"You Dare talk back to the Elders!?" The Second Elder raised his voice and released his pressure causing Rose to vomit another mouthful of body.

She smiled after she wiped her lips.

"I told you already, there is nothing I dare not do!"

"You dared to defile the lord god's holy body!" The First Elder looked at her Coldly seeming very angry.

"You are acting as if you are in love with the lord god, And by the way, He defiled my body too. You all saw it so don't turn White to black" She pouted and replied then carelessly.

"I think we retrieved the wrong soul from the Small worlds, She doesn't sound like Grim Reaper Rose at all" The fourth Elder interjected Calmly.

"So why did you call me here?" She asked again.

"Why do you have the lord god's Artifact?" The first Elder asked.

"What Artifact?" Rose raised her brows confused.

"The Necklace around your neck, It helps collects his soul Fragments" The fifth Elder explained.

"Oh, I received it from him in the small world" Rise replied simply.

"That's impossible! how can A divine Artifact be in the Small World?" Sixth Elder interfered.

"Since you have it, that means that the lord god approves of you to continue" Although unbelieving, this was the only was the First Elder could conclude it.

He didn't know why?

But he doesn't have the ability to question god.

"Is that it? But how can his artifact be a Necklace?" Rose Touched the Sliver necklace around her neck a bit confused.

"It is sealed, after you complete the mission it will return to it's original shape when it reaches the Lord god.

Although sealed and is in the shape of a Necklace, It still has the ability to protect you." The Fifth Elder replied calmly.

"Now you have finished asking yours, It is my turn to ask my own question." Rose Blair crossed her hand around her chest as her eyes glanced at every one of those sitting there.

"Why did you Seal my powers?" She asked slowly.

"It will bring disrupt in the Small world, Your powers are too strong for the small world " First Elder responded as Rose just nodded.

"Well, I won't ask you to give me my powers but no matter what happens in the small world do not interfer, It has nothing to do with you" She reminded them kindly.

"We are just making sure that you don't go astray" The Second Elder said.

"But_" Rose could not complete her sentence when she was sent out of the Palace.

After she was sent out the whole place became silent.

"We had no choice" The Third Elder tried to console his brothers.

"But her punishment though?" The Sixth Elder interfered.

"We had no choice too, The lord god's soul is there. She would go there eventually so there is no harm in going earlier" The Fourth Elder sighed.

In a Hot spring which was full of spiritual power, A slender and beautiful figure lay in with her head leaning outside.

Her Maids stood outside and waited patiently for her with the their heads bowed.

" I didn't expect you to be Soaking in a Hot spring at this time, Goddess of Light" A voice sounded as another presence appeared in the surrounded.

Goddess of Light Ashley opened her eyes and looked at the visitor.

"You can leave." She said to the Maids serving her, while she waved her hands and another piece of clothes appeared on her body.

"What is the God of War doing here?" She asked the man who broke into her personal space.

"The lord god's soul is scattered in the small world" He broke the news to her as Ashley raised her eyes excited.

"Do you think I will be sent to collect his soul Fragments?" She walked over to him and asked seriously with her eyes sparkling with excitement.

She is sure that no other person will be chosen except her.

"No!" God of War glanced at her with disdain and walks past her to sit down.

"What do you mean by that" Goddess of Light glared at him feeling humiliated.

"The purest soul is what is needed and Do you think with all that you've done you still have the purest soul in heaven?" He asked her Plainly with mocking eyes.

"It's impossible for anybody to have a pure soul, I'm the gentlest and everyone in the realms loves me" She declared not wanting to give up.

"Well Everybody, Except the Six Elders and The Lord God" He reminded her.

"Shut up!" She yelled at him feeling very humiliated.

"You should think of a Way to save your so called beloved from the Dark tunnel" She reminded him feeling a little bit happy that she dealt with her.

"She is no longer there and that's why I'm here" He said with a serious face.

"Do you mean that she escaped the Dark tunnel? She should be reported and found immediately Goddess of Light Widened her eyes.

"Shut up! She is the one who has been sent to the small world to find the Soul Fragments of God!" God of War felt that the girl in front of him was indeed stupid, No wonder no matter what she did the Six Elders never looked at her.

"What! What did you just say?" She asked feeling that she didn't hear it very clearly.

"She has the purest soul, And the Six Elders already knows that what happened 500 years ago was you framing her up!" He didn't repeat what he said but told her her worst part.

"Then you should have stopped her!" Ashley had a hideous face, as no one could see the Gentle goddess of light but only a Vulgar and Vicious woman

" I just found out too. The only thing to do now is to go to the small world and interfere!" He told her the bear option.

"Yes. The lord god only belongs to me and no one else" She kept on saying like a crazy Woman.

"Her first World has only been completed, It's now left to us to do something now that it is just the beginning" He kept on convincing her.

"Then I will have the Grim Reaper and you will have the lord god" He said as Ashley nodded.

"I will never let them succeed!" She declared and flashed out of place.

The God of War Saw this and a Sneer appeared on his lips.