His Mate

"What a wonderful guardian angel" Rose muttered in a daze.

"The Alpha of the Blood moon pack wants her?" Ryan was confused by the sudden development.

"Yes, I came for her. So due would leave with me" Logan Gunner repeated what he once said with a gentle mask, but the oppression around made Ryan's face change.

He has always been at odds with the Alpha King of the Blood moon pack but he really didn't expect for Rose to get entangled with him.

"This is the moon light pack. I don't know why the Alpha King of the Blood Moon Pack is interfering in our decisions. It has absolutely nothing to do with you!" The Alpha King spoke as Logan nodded.

"You are right.  don't mean to interfer in your judgement but I just want her. You can change the punishment to expulsion." Logan stood lazily not putting anyone of them in hid eyes

"What do you mean?" Ryan asked.

"That is, after the expulsion you or anybody in this pack will have nothing to do with her" Logan stated.

Everyone didn't expect such a turn out, thru all turned to the Alpha of the Blood moon pack but they didn't expect him to involve himself.

They girls who had fantasies about him looked longingly at home while being extremely hostile to Rose.

Rose who was shot while lying down: ?? If I say that I don't know him will you believe me

"Alpha King Logan Gunner, This isn't right" The beta spoke but Logan didn't care about him.

"Why isn't it right? I'm here to take my Luna back to my Pack!" Logan smiled slightly that not only Ryan and the audience were shocked even Rose didn't know when she became his Luna.

She didn't expect to hear that from someone that really wanted to kill her abd bury her without a trace.

"What do you mean she is your Luna? She is obviously my mate!" Ryan couldn't take it anymore and yelled feeling extremely betrayed.

"Why do I think that the male lead is stupid!" Rose muttered .

"But you rejected her and that Bond between you two is broken never to be merged again!" Logan reminded him slowly.

"Rose did you hook up with him behind my back knowing fully well that you are my mate?!" Ryan ignored Alpha Logan's word and turned to Rose.

Rose:??

"Alpha Ryan! Don't put gold on your face. you've already rejected me in front of the whole pack and most importantly I'm just a Wolfless girl how an I supposed to know that I am your mate" She rolled her eyes not knowing the kind of Brainless Male lead is this.

"Then I will take it that you agreed " Logan said to Ryan and then turned to Rose.

"Come here" He beckoned to her as Rose eyelid jumped.

She felt like a dog with the way he beckoned to her but knowing that this is the only way she could live, she stood up.

"Don't you dare leave there!" Ryan yelled from the other side as Rose paused.

"AI3, it feels as if I'm going to choose between life and Death" Rose muttered excitedly.

"If you go with the Male lead, you might he able to leave but turn lord god will still find you.
If you go with the lord god, to be honest. I don't know the ending " AI3 analysed and ended up slumped.

"Both of them basically leads to the same ending because he knows that the lord god will never let her go no matter what.

"Let's just run!" Rose muttered and raised her feet but just before she could take a step a finger that touched her forehead stopped her from going forward.

"AI3, what's going on?" Rose struggled to let the person leave her but it was so impossible

"Host, you are Wolfless and you can't fight against the power of werewolves. Not only do they have fast speed but also have amazing strength!" AI3 enlightened her about werewolves once again.

Hearing this Rose face turned red in anger as she stopped "And why are you telling me now?"

"You didn't ask!" AI3 responded.

"Running away?" A voice sounded next to her as Rose realized that she was in someone's ATMs.

"No! Running to you" She replied both sincerely and cheekily.

"I didn't see that though!" Logan chuckled lightly.

"Alpha Ryan and Alpha King Clark, As you can see she choose me clearly so she will leave with me and from today onwards she will have nothing to do with your pack!" Logan announced.

"She obviously didn't run towards you!" Ryan pointed out angrily.

"But I caught  her first! Instead of worrying about this you should try and improve your strength!" Logan mocked and turned away with Rose despite the opposition of some people.

Rose turned her head and glanced at Ryan. She smirked at him full of gloating making them really angry.

Logan led Rose directly back to the car, after they settled in, Rose looked up and looked at his face.

"Thank you for helping me"

"We can pass as acquiescence " Logan muttered as he didn't talk about the Luna stuff.
But since he decided not to talk about it, she also decider to keep.

Right now, the only thing in her heart is how to convince him to let her find her parents, before she is finally locked up by him.

"You've not eaten. Fortunately I brought some snacks for you " Logan brought out the snacks and placed it in front of her.

"Host, it's also poisoned " AI3 looked at the snacks and reminded Rose.

"Humph! He really wants to kill me and can't even let go of common snacks" She muttered inwardly but still ate it to satisfy her hunger.

"Host!"

"I'm hungry. At least let me die a hungry ghost " Rose refused to listen to him.
Looking at her bulging cheeks like that if a hamster, Logan chuckled slightly.

"Why are you laughing?" She turned and glanced at him.

"Nothing"

"What are your plans after here?" Logan took the initiative to ask her.

"I want to find my parents"