The Billionaire's Little Wife (27)

Kyle Maverick took out his phone the next moment and dialed Rose's number. After three rings the call connected

"Hello Rose, Can we meet tomorrow?" Kyle's voice sounded on the other side.

"Why is Mr. Kyle calling her phone by this time of the night?" Cody Jareto glanced at the person who snuggled into his arms and was sleeping while speaking to the one that called.

"Mr. Cody, Why are you with Rose's phone?" Kyle asked defensively.

"She is my fiancee and she is sleeping at this moment. And Mr. Kyle why are you calling my fiancee by this time of the night?" Cody Jareto asked coldly as his voice sent shivers into Kyle's mind.

Kyle could only hang up the call without responding.

After he hung up, Cody Jareto looked at the phone with a sneer, he unlocked it and deleted the call log.

"You should never appear in front of her" He muttered with a cold gleam.

He kept the phone aside, then he hugged the little girl lying down beside him.

At Kyle's office,  he threw his phone down in anger and started smashing things in his office.

"Rose is supposed to be with me and not him!" He yelled angrily as his phone which lay in the ground rang.

He wanted to ignore the call, but seeing that it is his housekeeper that called, he decided to bend down and pick the phone.

"Master! Madame collapsed!" The House keeper exclaimed.

"Call the ambulance and send her to the hospital, I will be there soon " Kyle threw everything aside abd rushed out if the office.

He got into his car and drove to The hospital.

He met with the doctor who only shook his head helplessly.

"You should make a decision, if not she can only be put on dialysis" The Doctor said as Kyle felt frustrated.

Everything seemed planned, just as he got married everything began to fall apart, and he suddenly want to know if he made a wrong decision by deciding to marry.

Maybe if she didn't appear in his life, him and Rose would still be happy and non if these happening to his company would have happened at all.

Everything would have been better.

Without saying a word to the doctor, he turned and left the hospital premises and found just the right spot to smoke, he took out the cigarette and lit it placing it in his mouth.

Now that is company is bankrupt, there will be so many people coming to him to make him pay off his debt.

And now the cost of kidney.

Thinking of these he immediately called his Secretary asking him to transfer his assets to a foreign account.

"President your bank account has been blocked and the police has started investigating the company because of tax evasion and chemical issue.

And I just wanted to call you and tell you that I have resigned I can't do this anymore" The secretary finished speaking I hung up the call without even caring about what Kyle thought.

It was at this moment that he knew that nothing was reversible at all.

He turned and returned to the hospital going straight into Elsa's room to see that she has woken up.

Immediately also saw him, she started to cry.

"Am I really going to die" Elsa muttered as she looked really pitiful for causing Kyle's heart is often a bit.

He went closer to her and patted her back letting her leaning on him.

"Don't worry, I know find you a kidney soon, for the child we can just let him go we will have more kids in the future." Kyle said.

"Kyle, why don't you ask my sister, since we have the same blood one of her kidney can give me a life" Elsa said consciously as Kyle kept silent.

"But if it is going to hurt her we can just find a suitable kidney for me" she chose her words carefully and it succeeded in making kyle pity her.

"Don't worry! she is your sister there is no way she wouldn't want to help" Kyle assured her feeling a bit irritated.

Since Rose Blair agreed to marry him earlier that means she still had feelings for him and she had had him in her heart  all these even when she was abroad and that feeling cannot fade in a few months.

He was very confident that lose Rose Blaire still loves him.

Rose who was sleeping peacefully didn't know what he was thinking or even planning but even if she knew she wouldn't care because it has nothing to do with her.

Rose Blair and Cody gelato spent two more days in the castle without caring about the outside world at all.

But the special two days  that they spent there was a little like a century to some people like Kyle.

And the moment he heard that Rose Blair  has returned from her leave he didn't hesitate to call her with his number, but it was then he discovered that his phone has been placed in the blacklist.

Be could only take another foreign number and call her.

This time Rose was listening to the report from the secretary as she saw her phone ring she look at the following number are hung up the call without even planning to pick it up.

But the caller didn't seem to give up as he continued to call and continue to call.

Annoyed Rose could only tell the Secretary to stop and connected the call.

"Hello Rose, it's me Kyle" He introduced himself

"What do you want?" Rose asked him Coldly as she waved her hand signalling the Secretary to leave.

"Can we meet and talk?" He asked.

"No!" Rose Blair refused Plainly.

Sincerely she didn't want to meet this male at all.

"Your sister is in the hospital! Won't you even come to see her" Kyle could only play emotion card.

"What does it have to do with me. And it seems like you have forgotten that I don't have a sister" Rose shunned him Coldly and made to hang up the call.

"Rose, please!  just this last time!" Kyle pleaded as Rose opened her mouth to reject him.

"Random Task; Meet the Male lead and ask him if he really loves the original owner and why he did that" AI3 announced.