THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE WIFE (20)

Kyle rushed back to the company and met the assistant who was waiting anxiously for him.

"What is going on?" Kyle Maverick asked him as the both of them went into his office together.

"Most Shareholders have sold their Shares and according to investigation, someone holds a large amount of shares" Kyle's secretary said to him.

"What else?" Kyle asked desperately.

"We can't find the identity of the person" His secretary said as Kyle felt that everyone was playing a joke with him.

"What about the product that leaked online, about the company using harmful products! What are you all doing. Bring down that news immediately" Kyle yelled hysterically.

"President! We have tried but we can't take it down. It seems like someone is manipulating it from behind the scenes " The secretary felt helpless and tired that the president is not doing anything good expect for shouting hysterically.

"President, You should calm down and give a solution" The secretary Reminded him.

Just when the Secretary was trying to console him the office telephone rang.

Kyle immediately calmed down and picked the call.

~~"Hello Sir! You know I am an uprights man, How can I use harmful chemicals.

~~" Yes it must be a rival company"

~~"Yes! I will control the stocks so that it won't go down again"

~~"Yes Sir, So please don't sell your shares or your stocks " Kyle answered several questions calmly.

"Release the news about my wedding and divert the public focus first.

And investigate and find out who is doing all these from behind the scenes" Kyle took a deep breathe and instructed.

His secretary nodded and left the office leaving the distraught Kyle all alone.

Kyle collapsed on the chair

For the first time in his life he felt helpless, He grew his company to such an extent and made sure he suppressed all his enemies so that they would only feat him and don't do anything to him.

But he really doesn't know who he offended and why the person is attacking his company so seriously.

A list of names appeared in his mind but he couldn't link any of them to the reason for his current misfortune.

After all none of them have that kind of power to do something like that.

    While Kyle was going through his own phase, Rose Blair's home was in a solemn atmosphere.

Mr. Blair looked at Cody Jareto coldly and suspiciously.

Mrs Blair looked excited.

Rose sat at a corner as if what is going on has nothing to do with her.

Cody looked indifferent as if not seeing the stabbing eyes of Mr. Blair.

Clara sat at a place not far from Rose eating popcorn while watching the show.

"What relationships does Mr. Hitler have with my daughter" Mr. Blair asked coldly.

"lovers" Cosy Jareto replied simply and indifferently as if what he is saying is not important at all. And his reaction made Mr. Blair angrier.

While Mrs. Blair and Clara where happy.

The couple that both of them have been praying for has finally worked.

"What do you mean by lovers? I don't agree!" Mr. Blair said as his wife hit him om the head.

"My daughter finally found love and you want to break them up. Do you not want me to see my grandchildren" Mrs. Blair glared at her husband fiercely as his momentum reduced by half.

"Obviously it hasn't even been so long since. Rose divorced and she is already with this guy" Mr. Blair muttered still not giving Cody Jareto a good look.

He would never like anybody that will try to abduct his baby daughter.

"Do you want our daughter to continue in the pain of divorce" Mrs. Blair glared angrily at her husband and turned to Cody Jareto with a smile.

"I asked the Chef to prepare dinner, Why don't you stay and join us?" Mrs. Blair smiled at him.

"Thank you Aunty " Cody Jareto replied with a slight smile unlike the indifference he showed to Mr. Blair

"Let's go" Mrs. Blair held Cody Jareto's hand and led me to the dinning room.

And surprisingly Cody who has cleanliness addiction

"Why is that boy hooking to both my wide and daughter" Mr. Blair complained.

"I bet she has forgotten that has a daughter like Rose" Clara Chuckled and went to the dinning room leaving Rose and Mr. Blair.

"Dad let's go" Rose Blair looked at her stupid father and smiled slightly.

"At least I still have you" He touched Rose's Hair and smiled at her as the both of them walked to the dining room.

They sat around,

Mr. Blair sat at the head.

Mrs Blair sitting next to with Clara sitting next to Mrs. Blair.

Rose Blair and Cody Jareto sat down together opposite Mrs. Blair and Clara.

Everyone ate in silence as Cody Jareto picked out foods for Rose while Mr. Blair did the same, it didn't take long for Rose's plate to pile up.

She looked at the culprit speechlessly and didn't know what to say for a while.

"I will help you eat it" Cody Jareto cut some of the dishes into his bowl left the rest for Rose

"Why did you cut the food, Can't you see that my daughter is so skinny" Mr. Blair used the opportunity and flared up.

"Do you want to feed my daughter into a pig" Mrs Blair glared at him as Mr. Blair finally shit up .

He knew that his wife is still angry because of the events that took place today, so he has to think of several ways to coax her

"Dad I will return to the company tomorrow" Rose broke the news as Mr. Blair smiled triumphantly at Cody Jareto but his wife's next word pulled his smile out of his face.

"When are the two of you getting married?" Mrs. Blair asked.

"I will listen to what Rose says" Cody Jareto responded as Rose ate as if what he is saying has nothing to do with her

Mr. Blair dropped his spoon and said to Cody Jareto.

"Follow me to the study" He dropper and left the place, while Cody kissed Rose on her forehead and followed  Mr. Blair.

Rose stopped eating and looked at the two that where leaving.

Her eyes were plain as no one knew what she was thinking.

"Are you worried about what your father will say to him" Mrs. Blair looked at her daughter kindly.

"No! I'm worried that your Husband might sell me" Rose replied simply although she didn't mean it.

"I also think your father should say a word with him. Mom is worried that you might go through what you went through in your first marriage" Mrs Blair said as Rose bent her head and continued eating.

"He Won't Hurt me!" This she is sure of .