His Mate (5)

"Host! Wake up! If you sleep longer you might fail this mission!" AI3 looked at the man in front of Rose

It's leg were soft and he couldn't even talk loudly afraid that he will hear.

Although no one can see him except the host, he is still Very scared.

Rose opened her eyes slightly and looked at the place that was strange.

"AI3, where are we?" She asked trying to take in the strange surroundings.

"You are 50% away from failing your mission. So host just wake up properly" AI3 shouted anxiously in her head.

Rose frowned slightly and tried to sit up but the pain in her head and neck made her lie down back.

After struggling for a while she finally sat up.

She looked at the room that has simple furnishings and dark designs.

Her eyes finally stopped at the man that sat at the chair not so far away.

"Ding_ Soul Fragments detected" AI3 sounded.

"Hello?" He called out consciously but the other person didn't reply to her.

"Seems like I got into a big trouble this time" She sighed lightly as she touched her belly and felt hungry.

The next moment, the light of the room were turned on and she could see the person there clearly.

He wore an all black suit and leaned slightly on the table.

His face and figure was what every woman will fall for

He looked just like someone that came out of a fantasy book.

He had a gentle smile on his face and looked like a perfect gentleman.

But only Rose knows how much of a cold very she is feeling behind her.

At this moment, she realized what AI3 said about completing the task.

It really depends on__ Nothing!

"Uhm! This gentleman, Why am I here?" She asked trying her best to sounds all natural.

"You were attacked by a wild monster, so I brought you home" His voice and tone sounded sincere without a trace of lying.

"Thank you so much" Thinking that he saved her from that wolf, Rose gave him a good person card.

"Host! Don't believe his lies! He is the wolf that attacked you last night"

"What?!" Rose raised her head in shock.
She totally believed him.

Fortunately AI3 told her early if not she would have been deceived.

"Well, Thank you very much" She smiled and continued to play along.

"AI3, How do I escape from here?" She muttered in her heart.

"I also don't know, There is no loophole at all" AI3 felt helpless.

After all, he is the lord god that they are trying to escape from this time. Even hid soul fragments does everything perfectly without a single loophole.

"Host! Just flatter him as much as possible. He might change his mind and not kill you" AI3 suggested the most feasible method.

"I will like to go home" Rose said to Logan as if she did not see the danger in front of her.

"That's right. You can go home after" He dkiled gently at her while pointing to the side

Rose glanced at the side as she noticed the tray of food that was placed there.

Perceiving the aroma she couldn't help but swallow but AI3'S shout made her recover.

"Host! The food is poisoned!" AI3 yelled suddenly.

"Poisoned?" Rose raised her browsd slightly without much Change, so that the other party won't notice a thing..l

"Yes! It's a chronic Poison that has no cure. It will eat uou slprlu maybe for a year or two years before it will finally kill you" AI3 told her leaving Rose confused.

Well, it's surprising that the lord god wants to kill her as soon as they met.

"Why is That?" She asked herself feeling a bit annoyed.
Although blackened, but she didn't expect him to want to kill her as soon as they met .

"Host! You csjt blame him. His life experience is so so pitiful" AI3 sighed as it already could sense the difficulty of this world's mission.

"Host, look at it" He passed the data to her mind.

"You can go on and eat. I will step out" Logan said and left the place

The moment the door closed behind him, Rose Blair sighed relieved.
The feeling of oppression finally disappeared.

"Let's go through his life experience to know of we are eating this or escaping" She said to AI3 and Lay back on the bed and started looking at the information that AI3 sent to her.

The soul fragments identity in this world is the Alpha of the Red moon pack, Alpha Logan Gunner.

Logan Gunner at a young age became the Alpha of the Pack after his fathers death.

"His father's death?" Rose frowned.

"He killed his father and his step mother!" AI3 told her.

"What?!"

"Continue watching!"

When he was little just at the age of 6 years old he watched his mother, the then Luna of the pack being assaulted and beaten to death by his father.

Although, as a little child he knew the dangers of exposing himself so he hid at the corner and watched the scene and he couldn't do anything  about it.

After all he was just a little child with no power to bind a chicken and his father didn't seem to be in his normal senses either.

After his father killed his mother, he threw her to the rogues and in returning to the pack, he accused her of infidelity and cheating and also blamed her death on the rogues.

The Little boy at that time, had his first ever trauma.

As if that wasn't enough, One week after his mother's death, his father got married again and this time to his mother's supposed best friend.

The young child who didn't want a step mother was of course rebellious but in the end he always gets punished.

As time goes by he learnt to be quiet anf watched the hypocrisy of his step mother and the stupidity of the father

The gentle temperament he cultivated while he was little coveted up everything about him including his dark side.

He found out the truth about what happened when when he was little.

His father hooked up with his Mother's best friend Laura and at that time his father killed his step mother because his step mother accused her for infidelity and then fed hid father a drug that made him kill his mother in rage.

To revenge, He killed his father and Step mother and placed their death on some unknown Rogue that didn't exist, just as his father did to his mother

But His hatred for his step mother was noe on every female.

He has disgust for females and kills anyone that stands close to him.

Just a little mistake will take the life of a female werewolf.

He kills them immediately and buries their body in his most beautiful flower garden.

At the end of the plot, it in was the Male lead that found out to about it and used it against j ok m.
Taking over Logan's pack and beheading Jim According to the Laws.

When AI3 recovered from viewing the plot he saw Rose eating the poisoned food deliciously