The Little Zombie (22)

Rose Blair opened her eyes slowly as she tried to take in the strange surroundings in front of her.

She finally opened her eyes fully and looked at the white ceiling in front of her with her brain being blank for a moment.

"AI3" She called like always but this time she didn't get any reply.

"Aish! It's true that he went off" She moved her hands but felt the restriction and the sounds of chains.

"Gosh! Those mother fuckers really chained me" She cussed in a low tone
Rose kept in struggling and trying to free both her hand, Her neck and her legs.

She kept on struggling but no one seemed to hear her, even her strength vanished.
Thinking of what Happened, Rose stopped abd looked up in a daze.

"Did Anna really do that?" She muttered while thinking that what Anna said earlier was indeed right.

She trusts people easily just because they had no malicious intent towards her
She forgot that people hide their emotions and thoughts easily.

Thinking of these, Rose flash's back some unpleasant moment that she didn't want to remember at all.

Even if she is acting as if she didn't care, It is her shadow hidden deep in her heart and her most ugliest moment.

The Dark place were nothin could be seen, Her powers were restricted, Her hands, her legs and necks were cuffed and chained just like now

It is the Darkness in her.

While Rose lost it, The door to the room she was chained in finally opened.

She raised her eyes slightly but couldn't move her neck to see those that came in until they came closer.

The men in White lab cost came over and stood around her.

"Although she is Zombie, she is indeed very beautiful and looks better than human ladies" The head scientist looked at Rose with his eyes full of excitement.

"Where is Anna?" Rose closed her eyes and asked slowly.

"A Zombie even has emotions" One of them said as they all laughed out loudly and happily while Rose tried her best not to lose it.

Exposing her dark side in the small world isn't something she wants to do.

"You are asking for you friend, Anna, When she is the one that put you in this situation" The Head scientist replied.

"I know right" She muttered and didn't speak again.

"Do it" The head scientist ordered as the others who wore protective gears went over to her with a strong of needle and a tray.

"What do you want to do?" Rose eyes gradually turned cold.

She had a guess and knew that at this moment she couldn't escape.

"Don't struggle. We have studied Zombies and right now we made sure that you can't use your skills anymore" The Head scientist warned her as Rose just glanced at him lightly and let them do whatever thing they wanted to do.

She lay there silently as they drew blood from her.
Rose's lips gradually turned pale but still they didn't stop.

After they drew about 1000mls of blood thru finally stopped leaving Rose lying there almost lifeless.

"Dr. Will she be ok?" One of them asked.

"She is a Zombie, she won't die that easily. After all this is just the beginning.
You know what to do with the blood" He said as those who wore protective gears nodded and slowly withdrew with the barrel of blood that they drew from her.

The other scientists withdrew too, leaving only Rose and the Head Scientist.

Rose whose face and body were pale out of too much blood lost didn't bother to care about him.

"You must be very angry that your friend Anna who you trust so much betrayed you" He walked over and touched her hair.

She felt the disgusting hand on her head and shook her head to throw his hands off but it only caused her neck to hurt.

"You must so much want to take your revenge on her, Why don't you stay by my side honestly and be my mistress and the mother of KY child" He whispered to her as Rose realized that she was dealing with a neuropathy.

She scuffed slight and felt Even more disgusted by him.

"I want to know what a half Zombie and a Half Human child looks like" He continued totally ignoring Rose's reaction.

"In that way, I will let you get your revenge at her and you will not be tied up just as you are now" He placed the condition in front of and looked at Rose waiting for her reaction.

But Rose just closed her eyes expressionlessly without caring about him one bit.
He could see that none of the things he said moved her.

"You can think about it. I will give you enough time to think" He smiled and turned to leave but Rose suddenly spoke stopping him right on his tracks.

"Do you know one of my abilities that can be triggered easily?" Rose asked him

"Your space ability or Your power ability as ability" He turned and asked her.

"No! You indeed blocked the pure power system but not the space power system. But still, do you know a power that I have as Zombie which you cannot so anything about it. Do you Know?" She asked him with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" The Head scientist asked as he has a bad feeling.

"You can figure that out by yourself " Rose LSU on the bed.

She felt funny when they told her she couldn't use any of her skills.
She never had a space power system and it's all just the trick AI3 did because of the space he provided for her.
So of course they cold not do anything regarding it.

As for the Pure Power system, it was indeed blocked and she can't use it, including her ability to summon and control zombies has been blocker.

But they didn't know, The more she gets hurt the more the zombies will get into a state of riot because She is the Zombie Queen and controls every single zombie.

She just hopes that there will be a way for her to get out of this place

When Anna opened her eyes, she was the only one left in the room.

"Rose!" She called out immediately but didn't get an answer.
She tried to sit up but staggered the next moment.
The drugs dye was give still had some residues left in her body.

But Anna ignored it all and stood up properly making her way out of the room.

Seeing that they did nothing to her, she knows that they didn't deem her as any threat or they were so focused on Rose that they forgot about her.

She made her way to Mr. Jim's office, she touched the handle and found out it was locked but the angry Anna didn't care at all.

She used her fire ability and roasted the whole door, before setting her foot in.

Coming in, she saw what she knew has always been happening but didn't expect to run into it at the momentum.

Charlotte who was half naked and Mr. Jim's trouser were loose.

"What a Show!" She clapped her hands together with a sneer and ridicule.

"What are you doing her?!" Mr. Jim yelled out angrily and dressed up properly while Charlotte was also doing the same behind him.

"Where is she?!" She asked them coldly as in her palm was a burning flame ready to be released.