His Mate (8)

Rose stopped and looked at her so called sister, she could feel the young girl's malicious eyes.

"Is this another Brain dead Female lead?" She muttered.

"Host, You forgot that you are the female lead of this world" AI3 reminded her.

"Oh, so it's a Brain dead supporting character."  She chuckled and didn't speak more.

"You are so shameless that you have the guts to come back" Lily glared at her with mocking eyes.

"Ok, Apart from Mara this is the first Main character that shows his much she Hayes me directly" Rose muttered.

"Now, you are sacred to speak" Lily saw that she didn't say a word and thought that she was so scared to speak.

"You seem to have eaten enough this morning" Rose shook her head and walked past her.

"Do you think the Alpha King will let you go so easily after the nonsense you pulled last night" Lily yelled behind her unable to swallow this bad breathe.

"Oh~"

"Do you think running away will solve everything. You should know that you are nothing but someone rejected by the whole pack!" Lily continues and didn't plan to stop.

Rose chuckled slightly, "So that's why you are sleeping around unscrupulous with Alpha Ryan, knowing fully well that you are not his Mate!" Rose turned and asked her clearly and softly.

Lily's face changed as she didn't know what to say for a while.

"Don't talk nonsense!" She yelled anxiously.

"Well, I know and I won't talk nonsense. But how was last night?" Rose looked at her eith a knowing smile.

"Don't talk nonsense" Lily yelled out furiously.

"Yes, I won't talk nonsense" Rose smirked and left lily who gritted her teeth in anger.

The moment she went into the house, she saw a cup flying to her face aiming right at her forehead.

Rose moved her body slightly and the cup hit the wall, breaking into pieces.

"You dead girl!" An Elderly woman cursed her put immediately.

"Maybe I should have just stayed back there" Rose sighed totally ignoring the woman.

"I'm talking to you!" Mrs. Bill yelled out after seeing Rose ignore her.

"I don't think so" Rose replied simply.

"What!"

"Nobody here is Dead, so you can't just expect me to answer that do you?!" Rose eyes were filled with clarity unlike the normal timid look for a slight second

"You!"

"You might end up having high blood pressure, so you might as well calm down instead of getting angry " Rose reminded her kindly.

"You still have the guts to come back to this place after what you did last night!" Mrs. Bill started.

"Where am I supposed to go if not here. After all this is my home" Rose decided to show them how thick skinned she can be.

"You shameless girl!"

"I know" Rose responded slightly.

"Get out! Get out of here! We don't have any daughter like you!" Mrs. Bill couldn't take it anymore.

"I also want to leave but I don't have anywhere to go, so I can only stay here shamelessly without leaving " Rise continued to be thick skinned ignoring her anger.

"You Bastard! If l knew I shouldn't have picked you up!"

"I also think so. If I had a choice then I wouldn't have let you pick me up!"

"Rose!" A stern voice sounded as Rose turned to look at the elderly man.

"Father!"

"Your mother is just upset about what happened last night, so don't take her words to heart" The man said as Rose rolled her eyes but still nodded.

"Bill! How can you take her side, do you know how much she would implicate this family because of her actions?!"

"Instead of worrying about me, shouldn't you worry about your daughter instead?" Rose gave them a kind reminder..

"What do you mean?" Mr. Bill frowned st her words.

"I also don't know what I mean but as a parents you should know your biological daughter more than me" She finishes and walked past them and went into the house.

She left someone that wanted to kill her to people that don't have brains.

Seems like in this world, apart from the original owner friend, Nora, nobody else I'd sincere to her.

Getting to the small attic that was given to her as a chamber, Rose once again missed the wealthy life that she lived at Logan's House.

She lay on the bed and faced the ceilings.

"AI3, it's really bad to be poor" She muttered.

"Then Host can find something doing and earn money"AI3 suggested but Rose shook her head.

"I'm too lazy to work. I just want the money not the work"

"But you won't have money if you don't work" AI3 reminded her.

"I know. But isn't there a golden thigh already made for me to hug" She looked up and smiled.

"Mr. Logan Gunner?"

"No, The original owner's parents" Rose said and sat up in realization.

"Should we find her parents?" She asked.

"Host, you can't leave the pack withott permission unless you are expelled from the pack" He reminded her again wondering why she suddenly wants to find the original owner's parents.

"Then let's get expelled!"

" What?!" AI3 opened his mouth not expecting her to really want to be expelled.

"If I get expelled, I can lewvr and then find the original owner's parents"

"About that_"

"Wait!" Rose suddenly raised her hand.

AI3 raised it brows slightly "What is it?"

"It the pack had such a strict protection, How then did Logan come in here and kidnapped me" Rose expressed her doubts.

"You forgot that day is for the Next Alpha King, so of course other Alphas from different packs will be invited. So he was invited" AI3 explained.

"Oh! What a world!" She sighed

"Host, actually it's easy to get expelled" AI3 suddenly said causing Rose's eyes to brighten up.

"What is it?" She asked expectedly.

"You have already done it at the ceremony" AI3 reminded her.

"Oh that, Do you think it is to heavy for me to get expelled?" She asked not sure about it.

"No. But if you never admit your crimes and continue committing more crimes, you will have to be thrown out"

"Or do you say Beheaded" Rose rolled her eyes and lay down frustrated.

Just when she closed her eyes to sleep, the attic door was suddenly hit on so hard.

Rose eyes tutned cold as she sat up and looked at the broken door.

"What's that?"

"Host! You forgot you provoked the male lead. No! The next alpha of this pack. They are to arrest you" Just when SI4 finished the door was broken.

"Miss Rose Blair, you have been summoned because of your crimes