The Little Zombie (17)

The Exhaust from the car hit the face of Lucas causing him to frown and cover his nose with his sleeved but after he recovered the car was already out of Sight.
He shook his head slightly but he is sure that the person he saw in that car is ROSE!
"Rose!"
"Anna!" Charlotte and Ben with the other two yelled out after seeing the car driving away.
"Rose?" He glanced at Charlotte who nodded immediately sweetly at him trying to recount old times but Lucas wasn't in the mood to recount old times with her.
To him, he didn't remember who she is at all.
"Is that person in the car Rose?"
"Yes, It's Rose Blair and Anna. She just returned and I didn't expect them to run away with the car" Charlotte looked pitiful but when the four of them saw the gun pointed to their faces and heads they couldn't react for a while
"What are you doing?" Charlotte asked with a trembling voice
"A civilian destroying something that belongs to the military twice, Don't you think you deserve to die?" Mara glared at her coldly and Maliciously.
"This is the end time! Do you guys still care about such Things " Ben yelled out but the sound of gunshot returned him to his senses.
He realized that the situation was a bit hard to get out of.
"We were only forced to do this, We really didn't want to destroy the military base but we had no choice" Charlotte muttered with tears in her eyes.
If it was in another situation she would have gotten away with just a few tears but Unfortunately, This time they are all surround by Cold hearted Solider pointing guns at them
"Who gave you the news about this place?" Lucas asked them leaving Charlotte confused not knowing what to say.
All their actions are from what she saw in her last life.
In her last life, After the military Plants was mutated and there was no one to purify it. They just fixed the lights in the plants and left to find purer lands but this time things happened in a way that she didn't expect. T
The leader told them the news of the military land purifier and even asked them to bring over the person with the Pure Power system.
But she didn't expect them not to be so far from here putting them into troubles
"Who did you get your information from?!" Lucas asked again ready to shoot.
"No one" Ben responded.
"It's Rose Blair" Charlotte replied loudly.
"What?!" The Soldiers looked at her strangely with unbelieving eyes.
"What did you say?!" Lucas eyes became colder and he was about to shoot at any moment.
Charlotte was unsure for a moment but she felt that it is ridiculous to go back on her words at the moment.
Even if she goes down, she wants Rose to go down with her, she can already see that this handsome and powerful man in front of her has feelings for Rose.
She wants to see her distrust her slowly and finally kill her.
"It's Rose that told us about it. She came to us and said that the Military Plants has been purified, she told us if we go now not Only can we destroy the plants, we can also find the person that purified the land" Charlotte explained loudly Trying her best to sound convincing.
Even at this moment she didn't notice how strange the soldiers and every other person looked at her.
Even Ben didn't expect her to do this.
He has always taken her as someone that is too kind, who puts others first no matter the situation but this time to actually save herself she pushed Rose out and accused her.
For a second he couldn't help but think of Anna's words, " You are the one that Pushed Rose out of the car, Why are you acting pitiful!"
At First, no matter how Anna said it, They didn't believe because the person being accused is the Kind and Gentle Charlotte.
But now? He doesn't even know what to think.
"Commander! I think she might be telling the truth" Mara turned and said to Lucas who didn't even give her a look.
"So you think what she is saying makes sense?" Nelly felt tired by this Mara.
"There is no stranger amongst us except her and also She is a _"
"Mara!" Jonas raised his voice full of anger.
"Don't you think you are taking your Hatred fir her too far and irrational. You are letting your feelings get in the way of the truth!" Jonas tried to talk sense into her.
"No!" Mara yelled
"If there is anyone that is letting their feelings get in the way of the Truth, Then it is everyone of you. Rose is a threat to us but you all believe that she is helping us.
But The truth is right in front if us, She keeps acting all good in front of us but goes behind us giving out information about our Base!" She yelled out
"Comrade Mara! You are really too much this time" One of the Soldiers looked at her with eyes full of disappointment.
Mara looked around hoping that at least one person believes her but they all looked disappointed.
"So you guys will rather believe a stranger who you don't even know well than me?" She yelled.
"Nelly take her back to the car" Lucas ordered not wanting to listen to her anymore.
When no one noticed a small paper which indeed cannot be noticed fell on the floor right in front of Charlotte.
"Take this message back to your leader. Tell him to safeguard his Plants or he might not know when it will be destroyed" Lucas said each word with seriousness.
He finished and turned returning to the car while the other soldiers took every supply or weapon on their body leaving them with nothing.
Seeing that the car had finally left, Charlotte, Ben and the other two sighed relieved but not Relieved.
They are Relieved that they are still alive and not relieved because the leader might end up killing them if he realized they didn't bring back any news or person to him.
Just when Ben and the other turned and left, Charlotte noticed the paper that lay on the floor.
In this End time, it's normal thing for Papers to lie around but this time, The tiny thing is folded neatly and it looked like it was just dropped.
Curiously, She picked up the paper to see what is written in it.
"Charlotte!" Ben yelled her name in not so good tone.
"Coming!" She out the paper inti her pocket and ran over to meet them.
Thru went on their way to find Anna and Rose who took off with the car, Each hoping in their hearts that they didn't really run away.
In the Car,
After Anna drive away, They packed not so far from their former destination but made sure to park where no one can find them easily.
It was after Anna stopped the car that they realized that there is another presence in the car.
Thru both turned slowly to look at the third party that also seemed to be staring at them none stop.
Slowly returning to the back seat, Anna didn't move her eyes away from him.
"Should we remove what's covering his face and see?" Anna whispered to Rose who turned and glanced at her with a smile
"You are indeed one bold human"
"Why don't we try and see, I have been dying of curiosity since he was brought here" Anna rubbed her palm anxiously as if ready to do something bag.
" I will do it" Rose sighed helplessly.
She couldn't stop her curiosity and she still didn't let her touch it.
What if she turns into a Zombie too.
Just as Rose Finished speaking she removed the face cap and face mask on Ryan's face.
"What?!"

Note From Author: For a Faster Update you can continue to read at Goodnovel Website

https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000313386/Fantasy/The-Grim-Reaper-s-Mission