The Little Zombie (Finale)

Lucas and the others returned to the base with Rose in his arms.

No matter how Nelly or Jonas tried to persuade him, he refused to let her saying that is asleep and can only sleep peacefully in his arms.

Anna kept on wiping her tears as she didn't expect such thing to suddenly happen.

Returning to the Base, Lucas walked past everyone and returned to his room with Rose in his arms.

"How is she?" Mr. Miller asked as he thought that Rose is still alive.

"She is Dead" Jonas broke the news as those who are still around and heard him speak, took in a deep breathe.

It was a huge news that no one could take in at once.

They all wanted this period of infection and Zombie to end but the didn't want the liberation to be built with another person's life

Some of them turned away as they tried to control their tears.

"Then why is he taking her inside?" Mr. Miller controller the discomfort in his heart and asked.

"He thinks that she is asleep" Nelly sighed deeply.

They didn't expect the Commander to be so attached, Today is the first day that they ever saw him cry or looked so distraught but didn't know how to console him.

"Goodness Gracious" Mr. Miller moved his face away as he tried to control his emotions

He looked at the sky that was clear and no longer dark, he felt emotional.

Although he is happened that the sad days has ended but he is afraid of how his son will live from now on.

"We can't let him continue like this, We have to bury Rose, at least give her the last homsge, resodct and thanks for saving the life of the whole World.

"I will arrange it" Jonas nodded and went sesy to make preparations.

Mr. Miller nodded and went to Lucas's room together with Nelly.

He stopped at the door and watched his son who held tightly unto Rose's hands and refused to let go.

"You should let her go" Mr. Miller went closer and placed his hands on Lucas shoulder.

"No, She will wake up soon" Lucas muttered and refused to look at his father.

"She is Dead! At least allow her to get buried"

"No! She is not dead! Don't talk nonsense!" Lucas suddenly flared up but in return he received a punch on his face.

Mr. Miller didn't hesitate and punched him heavily.

"Open your eyes and see clestly that what happened is not a dream! Rose is deaf and the best thing you can do for her is to live well" Mr. Miller ruthlessly shattered hos hopes.

"Nelly, Carry, Miss Rose out" He ordered as Nelly nodded and carried Rose's body out of the room.

Lucas sat down there as he didn't react or even stop Nell, but one could see lifelessness seeping into him.

The Little hope he had, disappeared without a trace.

It was then it dawned on him that everything that everything that happened is real.

His Baby Girl really left him and he was all alone.

Seeing that he has finally come back to his senses, Mr. Miller just shook his head and allowed him to recover from the trauma. Even though he knows that it might be impossible.

Anna who couldn't stay any longer, left and returned to her room.

"Ruthless!" Lucas muttered in a daze.

"You obviously promised me that you will stay with me always but you left" His voice was so low but the heartbreak in it is something that tears one up.

Rose was finally laid to rest as everyone at every part of the world came over to thank the person who saved the world.

A statute was built to pay homage and placed at the center of the City where she died.

So many years later, Everyone seemed to have moved on but the legend of the Zombie queen that saved the world still remained.

Most people said she was human, some said she was a Zombie, while some said she was neither human but a Zombie.

But no one knew what the Actual truth is except for those that experienced it and saw it happen.

Only them knew how much pain that they felt at that time.

5 years later, Lucas dressed in a Military outfits walked over to a Grave with a flower in his hands.

He sat in front of the grave not minding his image.

"Rose, I came back to see you" He started.

"Because of you, the world has returned to normal and everything is stable. And since it's stable, it's time to join you"

"It must have been so lonely at the afterlife since you are all alone there, without me. I'm sorry for not coming earlier" He placed the flowers at the grave and Took out a Gun

Pressing it directly on his forehead, Lucas pulled the trigger, ending his life without hesitation.

Two Legends who were well known, lost their lives in the span of 5 years.

When Mr. Miller saw the cold body of his son, he became several years old at once.
It was a hit that he couldn't take.

Without hesitation, The Burial was planned and his grave was right next to that of Rose.

Once again the Military mourned.

The new male lead chosen by law, grew all the way up making both history and prestige.
But even with his Talents and achievement, He always gave both Homage and Respect to Lucas and Rose.

End of The 2nd World.

Rose returned to the space feeling a little bit overwhelmed, After seeing what happened after she left, she could only sigh softly.

Many things were meant to turn out the wrong way. But fortunately, It is not the end.

"Host, Are you sad?" AI3 asked as Rose glanced at him lightly.

"We had a lot of scores to settle, So where should we start from" She smirked at him as AI3 hurriedly retreated.

"Host! Everything that happened is not my fault" He cried and started running around.

But this time, he was so unfortunate that he wasn't able to escape.

Rose finally caught up with him, and with time, the hairs on the body of the Cat was pulled out one after the other.

"Grim Reaper Rose!"