The Realm

When Rose opened her eyes again, She saw herself in the familiar dungeon.

She tried to move but the chains on her legs made noise causing her face to darken in anger.

"I can see that I've been fooled" She muttered as she tested her head on the wall without moving much.

"I can't believe that I agreed to those Annoying Elders" She rolled her eyes at no one in particular.

"AI3?" She called out but did not receive any response.

He also left" She muttered and closed her eyes

"Grim Reaper Rose!" A familiar voice sounded in her ear.

"Here we go again? I thought you guys sent me back to my the dungeon? What else do you want?" She asked no one in particular.

"You are officially released from now on" The voice said to her as she felt the chains on her break.

Just after announcing, The First Elder raised his eyes and looked at the lord god in a Silver mask as no one could see his face.

"I'm afraid she will cause troubles if she is allowed to leave" The First Elder said slowly.

"Let her do what she wants and issue the punishment of goddess of light and god of war" The man on silver mask spoke all and waved his hand asking him to leave.

Bowing one last time, The First Elder turned around and left the Chamber.

Just as he left the other Elders swarm around him.

"What did the lord god say?" The Second Elder asked.

"He is indeed moved by her" The First Elder said slowly as they all raised their eyes and looked at him.

"You mean Moved? Moved? The feelings between a man and woman?!" The Fifth Elder asked.

"But that's a Taboo!" The fourth Elder Exclaimed.

"LEAVE!" A Cold voice sounded almost shattering their ear drums with it's powers.

They all turned and hurriedly left the place.

Just as the left the man with a Silver mask disappeared from the room and went to where no one knows.

Just as Rose Blair was released, she left the dungeon and at the same time she did not forget to carry her whip that has been with her all her life.

At least she uses it to whip spirits that don't want to follow her obediently.

"Let's go and settle somethings that's happened 500 years ago!" She said to herself and stepped out.

FLASHBACK!!

Rose sat down with her eyes closed when the book she was holding suddenly shone a bright light, indicating that there is a person about to reach the end of his life on earth.
She hurriedly leaves the Realm and went to the place where she can retrieve the new dead soul, and it turned out to be a car accident scene.
After speaking with the soul who doubted that he was dead, she collected him to return.
But then on his way back, she realized that the soul she took was no longer there and she has a totally different soul and this person wasn't supposed to die at this time.
She rushes back to the scene but their was no trace of a car accident, it was then she realized that something was wrong.
She tries to recall the soul but nothing happened, the constant flickering of her book notified her of several deaths and several souls to be collected. Going through the book she realized that they were different soul but the death seems to have occurred in a country on Earth.
She teleported over as she saw the souls flying around. Without finding out what happened to got down to work but was suddenly unconscious
Just before she Fainted she saw the smirk on the face of the light goddess.
When she opened her eyes again, she saw herserf tied up and faced a huge crowd, they all cursed her and called her a Demon.
She watched the crowd faintly but never tried to defend herself, because she knew no one will believe her. She glanced at her fellow grim Reapers but they all moved their eyes away and never looked at her.
Seeing that she had no objections to the allegations, the heaven's Judge sentenced her to 500 years imprisonment in the dark tunnel.
Just when she was about to be led away, The goddess of light stopped them and walked over to her.
She confessed that she is the one who dealt with her and prays that she will die in the dark tunnel.
With her darkened mind, she let the angels take her away.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Rose sat at the side and watched the person in front of her who sat with her legs crossed and her eyes closed.

As if noticing another person's presence, Goddess of Light opened her eyes and was taken aback after she saw Rose.

"You?! What are you doing here?!" She asked as she looked at Rose with hatred burning in her eyes.

"To have my revenge!" Rose didn't speak more and hit the whip on her body taking the goddess of light unawares.

"Ahhhh" Goddess of Light screamed as the whip drew flash blood on her body.

"I realized that having revenge on my own is better than letting the Elders do it" Rose rolled the Whip ready to hit her again.

"You will be punished by the Six Elders for this!" Goddess of Death said immediately as Rose rolled her eyes carelessly.

"Let's see about that, but first you should try escaping this whip because it has eyes and will follow you around even if it hits you." Just after speaking Rose raised the whip against her body, The Goddess of Light used her powers and disappeared from the space.

Soon the Whip disappeared with her, and it didn't take long for the both of them to appear with the Goddess of Light gripping her fresh body was the another red mark.

Taking the whip back to her hand Rose laughed.

"See? I told you" Rose said and raised the whip again when several figures appeared in the room taking it away from her.

"Grim Reaper Rose, That's enough!" The First Elder gripped the whip and said coldly.

"Elders! You are finally here! Please Save me! Save me!" She ran behind the Elders and Hid.

"Why are you guys here to spoil my good deeds?" Rose asked.

"About what happened 500 hundred years ago, We will punish Goddess of Light and god of war who were involved" The First Elder said as Rose raised her eyes.

"The god of War was involved?" She asked.

"Yes!"

"Then you should have told me earlier so that I will go and whip his head!" She stomped her feet.

Soon, The god of war was seen dragged over by the The Sixth Elder.

"I don't know who he provoked but I saw him like this" The Sixth Elder threw War to the side.

One could see that he was beaten by someone greater and stronger than him and the only person that can do that is....

The Six Elders turned and looked at each other

They already knew the answer in their hearts.

Since you are all here, We will announce your punishment for framing Grim Reaper Rose and Killing Several Humans!

"You will be burned by the eternal fire for 100 thousand years before you will finally be burned to death!" The First Elder announced the cruelest punishment in the realm.