Chapter 28: "I will do what i must"

Start from the beginning

Y/n: ... nice .

But when he was about to leave another portal opened right in front of him . 2 abyss heralds aalked out of it and Aether was behind them.

Y/n: Oh my God , Aether ! finding you was easier than expected thank God .

Y/n went for a hug put the heralds pushed him away from Aether who was just staring at him with disappointment in his eyes.

Y/n: C'mon what is this shit now , u mad because I said I was going t f2ck your sister again, I can f2ck you too if you want , you just need to ask nicel-

Aether: Y/n shut up !

Abyss herald #1: Prince , who is this boy ?

Aether: *sigh* Step back both of you , and stay quiet.

The heralds bowed and took a few steps back .

Y/n: What is this shit ? Did you become a Disney princess or something like that .

Aether: Y/n please ...can't you just stop with these jokes !? And why are you naked ?

Y/n: ... about the jokes ... no fucking way . And why I'm naked , it's the abyss mages fault . Now tell me why are you here ?

A bunch of hilichurls and abyss mages started surrounding them while they were talking.

Aether: Y/n , I know you are a curious person , but you are way to dumb to understand my goals here . I just want you to do one simple thing.

Y/n: Impregnate your sister ?

Aether: If you dare to talk about her again , I'll feed you to the hilichurls !

Y/n: ...

Aether: Good , Y/n I just want you to do one thing , don't try to stop the abyss ...

Y/n: ... ok ... will tell me why ?

Aether: ... No

Y/n: If you don't tell me why I won't stop.

Aether sighed and explained to Y/n all the shit that happened in khaenria , the archons destroying everything the people turning into monsters all that blabla .
Aether: You're happy now ?

Y/n: Ok let me get this straight. A milf hunter and an alcoholic femboy and other 5 ladies destroyed the nation you created, and then they turned into these litle shots from the abyss and now you want to get revenge on the new archons and the people of this world who have no idea of what the hell happened and don't have nothing to do with khaenriah ?

Aether: YES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO DO , I JUST WANT YOU TO KEEP LUMINE SAFE AND OUT OF MY WAY !

Y/n: Hmmmmm... you know all these people are innocent right ? Most of them probably don't even know what khaenriah is and probably wouldn't want that shit to happen. Also-

Aether: Y/n can't you see that you are too dumb to understand this !?

Y/n: Have you looked yourself in the mirror lately, you want to make some innocent helpless idiots with a bunch of problems pay because their former gods attacked your clash of clans village , THIS IS BULLSHIT !

Aether the hilichurls and the heralds got angy at Y/n because everything he said was true , and they all started to slowly approach Y/n menacingly while Aether was staring into his soul .

Aether: Y/n ... if you're not with me ... then you're my enemy .

Y/n was disgusted when he heard Aether say this.

Y/n: ... Only a sith deals in absolutes . I will do what I must.

Aether: You will try .

The heralds and the hilichurls charged at Y/n , and Aether grabbed his golden sword and jumped at him aswell . Y/n realized the shit he had gotten himself into so he punched the ground creatin an earthquake and tried to snatch the sword out of Aether hands , but Aether somehow punched the absolute living shit out of him .