chapter 47

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
12:34PM

A WEEK LATER

✎: "Devanté! You needa put the cream thingy on my scalp!" I shouted from upstairs of his house that he finally decided to take me too because he claimed there wasn't anything special about it.

"Stop shouting before you bust open them stitches of yours" he mumbled as he walked up the stairs and took the cream the Dr prescribed me with for my stitches so they could heal faster it's just one of them antiseptic creams for the wounds.

I couldn't even tell how the stitches looked because they had to try to stitch my scalp back together with the braids in cause taking them out caused too much tension on my scalp so the Dr had to stitch it with them in but luckily glass was stuck in the scalp and not under the actual braids where I had to take them to get stitches.

Or just leave my head split open.

"I would do it myself if I had eyes at the top of my head" I mumbled giving him the cream and walked into the bedroom and sat on the floor so he could put the cream on my scalp.

"Yea yea" he mumbled feeling him squeeze the cream onto my head they only kept the bandages on my head for a days until my scalp wasn't as sore and wasn't bleeding as much cause any time we took the bandages off so they could get changed my head began to bleed like crazy and the Dr couldn't stitch my head like that.

"So how is my lil homegirl Aaliyah doing? I haven't spoken to her in a lil minute".

"When your ass was knocked out she called your phone everyday and you never picked up. She believes you don't wanna talk to her no more" he threw the cream onto my lap and I stood up taking his phone from him so I could call my homegirl.

FaceTiming her I sat on his bed waiting for her lil face to show up in the screen she finally answered and I could scream from how cute she looked with her lil pigtails "hello pretty girl, why don't you wanna speak to me?" I asked her seeing her move the camera up.

"Because you never picked up the call" she pouted and sniffled as she said so.

"No no no pretty girl lemme show why I never picked up" I lifted the camera up so she could see my stitches "can you see?" I asked.

"Yeah what happened?" I moved the camera back down and explained everything to her even if she didn't understand I still wanted her to know.

"You see I didn't pick up because your brother's friend hurt me" I said to her.

Feeling a sharp smack on my ass I most definitely busted my stitches open from how fast I turned my head "that nigga ain't my friend" rolling my eyes I looked back at Aaliyah.

This nigga is mad cause everyone that asks me what happened to my head I told him it was all because of that nigga's friend and he gets mad every time, but I ain't lying so Ion know why he's so mad.

"Pretty girl I'm gonna call you tomorrow okay? Your brother just made me upset".

"Okay" and with that I ended the FaceTime and decided to snoop through his phone I obviously went to his messages first I went through any suspicious names and didn't find anything.

I then went into Instagram and didn't find anything but girls lusting over him his comments, I most definitely checked to see if he was following any of them.