chapter 25

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
12:02PM

✎: As we walked throughout the hallway I noticed many eyes were staring at us you could either hear "aww they're so cute together" or "ew Elias could've done so much better" but what I was tryna figure is who is the hoe that could be so much better than me.

"You can go sit with your friends" I patted Elias's shoulder and walked away going to sit next to Kim who was engrossed in her phone. "Hey luh girl" I said to Kim and she had a mug on her face until she realised it was me and her face lit up.

"Best!" She semi screamed getting up out her seat to hug me, lightly patting her back we pulled away and I went to sit down picking up a few of her fries "so what you been up to?" She asked putting her phone in her pocket.

"Spoke to Elias just now. He wanted to explain why he blocked me and whateva but I turned it down cause Ion really care bout it no more" and she nodded her head understandingly.

And that's only cause the lil nigga took why too long to explain now I don't give a fuck bout it no more.

"What about you and Hakeem?" I questioned taking a few more of her fries.

"Still fucking" she dryly responded.

"He ain't make it official yet?" I asked in genuine disbelief.

"Nope.. I don't get it though I thought we were more than that.. I guess not" she frowned.

"Girl it's fine don't dwell on it. Everything happens in divine timing" I comforted and reassured her cause I know how it feel to fuck with a nigga and they don't be reciprocating that same energy.

I began to just eat all of her fries in silence until I heard a loud gasp come from her "girl what?"

"How can I forget about you and Saint?!"

Rolling my eyes at the false alarm "what about us?"

"Y'all been getting real close lately heard that he been staying over at yours" and I slowly nodded my head agreeing with what she just said.

"So it's true??!" She yelled causing the whole cafeteria to go quiet.

Hushing her "girl shushhhh" I looked over at Elias since his table was right in front of us filled with cheerleaders and the basketball team.. so damn cliché.

He looked confused but I just waved it off "it's fine" I mouthed and he nodded his head going back to his conversation.

"Tell me some tea! Y'all do anything nasty?" She ushered on picking up her tea and swirling it before she sipped on it.

Rolling my eyes here was another conversation I dreaded to happen.

⚖︎

After the conversation was over and I had explained everything in detail. Kim sat in front of me, mouth agape and eyes wide open in shock she managed to collect herself and began to dramatically fan telling herself to calm down.

"Oh my I can't believe it, my best friend almost lost her V!" She jumped up mad excited and ran over to hug me as I sat there lost and confused about her random burst of excitement.