chapter 7

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
06:30AM

✎: Hearing my alarm I picked up my phone and pressed stop, groaning I forcefully kicked the comforter of my body feeling Kim's arm wrapped around my neck, I took it off me and allowed her to sleep.

Knowing she don't be getting these times in the morning I put the duvet just under her neck and left her there in the bed, getting to the bathroom I decided to freshen up and then wake her lazy ass up.

Getting out of the shower I put on the jumpsuit and zipped it up, going to Kim and shook her body she fussed for a second and then finally woke up, walking to my vanity I took of my bonnet and decided to get started on my hair as it will me some hours to perfect it.

Pulling out the two plaits I had my hair in the night before I combed it out and then parted my hair into small little parts ready to put them in some wig cornrows looking in the mirror I'd seen Kim finally got up off the bed.

"Morning!" I yelled after her as she walked into the bathroom in which she just held a thumbs up and closed the door.

⚖︎

Taking the elastic band off the lace that junk looked melted to the Gods, combing the hair out I gave myself a deep side part and brush the hair downwards and put it behind my hair to give myself a lil swoop.

Turning on my hot comb I put it on the vanity and picked up my wax stick to get the back of the hair looking good, picking up the hot comb I flattened the hair out and then combed out the hair.

As I was doing this Kim came out of the bathroom looking all dressed up, "I told you the outfit is cute" I complimented trying not to burn my lace and create a big ass hole.

"Thank you girl" she replied twirling in her lil fit, "I gotta fix my hair now" she pouted getting all of her stuff out to do her hair with.

Putting the hot comb down I brushed the hair in a swoop direction and got the wax stick to help me with the hairstyle getting the hot comb I flattened out the swoop and brushed it in the direction of the swoop "what hairstyle you thinking of?"

Sighing she picked up her stuff and put it on my vanity table and got the other chair and put it next to mine, "thinking half up half down" she analysed taking the wig out of the bag and brushing it out.

"Cute cute" I replied my brain not focusing on the conversation no more as this hot comb is a lil too close to my eye, the hairstyle was coming together nicely.

Putting the swoop behind my hair I brushed out the ends of the wig and the hairstyle was finished, but I needed to do the baby hairs, so picking up the moose I sprayed some on the edge brush and comb the baby hairs out.

Swooping the edges I curled the ends and sprayed a lil got2b on them.

"Girl my hair is done, how does it look?" I questioned slightly spinning on the chair as I flicked the hair off my shoulders.

"You look too cute we gotta take some pictures for real" she complimented putting the wax stick down.

Agreeing with her I put my hair stuff to the side and got my makeup stuff out.

⚖︎

"You tryna eat before you go?" Kim asked and I nodded my head because there was thing in a black household was before you leave your house you eat before you go as food isn't always guaranteed.