chapter 2

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
06:45AM

PRESENT DAY

✎: "Imani wake up it's time fa school!" My dad yelled from outside the door probably walking up the stairs prior to opening my door and inviting himself inside, widening the curtains the bright ass sun light shone right through my window.

"Dad get out" I mumbled picking up my pillow and throwing it in his direction, I heard when it thumped into his body. And then before I knew it the pillow came flying back into my direction.

Landing right in my face "yeah you're done get out" I got up of the bed and pushed him out the room.

"It got you out of bed didn't it?" He chuckled walking out of the room and as he closed the door I heard my moms.

"Leave that girl alone" she scolded locking my door I picked out an outfit to wear to the first of Senior Year not the best year but I just pray that this year is gonna be the best year cause I will drop out the first chance I get.

I picked out some black leggings, a black Essential hoodie with black Uggs for my hair I just slicked it back and put the claw clip at the back.

I went into the bathroom and went to freshen up after that I put my clothes on careful not the fuck up my hair then got all of my makeup out to do my eyebrows and put some mascara on before I left to go downstairs.

"Morning" I murmured to my parents seeing mother cook breakfast in which I will not be eating cause I can't eat breakfast in the morning it fucks up my stomach for real.

"Morning baby" mom said with her back turned to me, walking up to her I saw her flipping over some fried eggs and then turned fire down placing a kiss my forehead she put the fried eggs onto a plate covered with a paper towel.

"I'm heading out" I hugged them both goodbye and walked out the house with my car keys in hand, getting in the car I turned on the ignition the car revving up, I put the car in reverse and drove out the parking lot and sped to school.

⚖︎

I got to school on time, the school packed with students running to their lesson, but the Lord knows I'm not running to no lesson, so the teacher will see me when they see me getting my books out my locker I felt a pair of cold hands covering my eyes.

"Kim if you don't move them cold ass hands from my face" I shivered she moved her hands and hugged the soul out of me, "nice to see you too" I chuckled fixing the books sliding out of my hands.

"How was your summer?" She asked propping the strap of her bag higher on her shoulder.

"Not too bad, the house was quiet since Abel went to basketball camp for the summer" I told her and she nodded. Walking throughout the hallway seeing the basketball team and a certain someone I didn't want to see right now.

"Elias still has you blocked?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"It's fine, we both moved with our lives he clearly doesn't want anything to do with me" I shrugged walking in the direction of my lesson.

Let's keep this as simple as possible, Elias got onto the basketball team and in my school the basketball team is really popular so if you was a little weirdo like Elias was you would still become popular.