chapter 27

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
06:22PM

✎: Saint came out of the bathroom in some black wife beater and basketball shorts thinking he bouta stay over or sum. Hakeem looked at him weird because of the clothes he got on cause he was wearing a hoodie and some sweatpants with a puffer when he got here.

Copying my whole fit.

To then walk out with a wife beater and some shorts on, Kim was smiling cause she knew the whole reason he got them clothes on. "I'm not gon hold you Hakeem but y'all gon need to get out" Saint told them as I stared at him like he was crazy.

Kim happily got up taking a blanket with her, Hakeem then got up dapping up his friend like something was about ta go down. Saint walked towards the door locking before he came back to where I was at.

"Nigga you good or sum?" I asked him just to make sure he don't do nothing crazy or out of motherfucking pocket.

"I'm gon need you ta stand up" he said with no other emotion but seriousness. He continued to stare at me blankly until I decided to follow his instructions.

"Fa what?" I mumbled as I pulled my duvet up as I only managed to get two booking out of the thirty that messaged me cause their replies were so fucking shit and I wanted to go slow so I knew who exactly paid their deposit and allat that business shit.

"Ion like your attitude. So we gon needa change that" he shrugged as he pulled on my leg dragging me down the bed, he took the duvet off me and went in between my legs.

"Yeah. And you think you're gonna change it for me?" I chuckled but then that chuckle was quickly nipped in a bud because I then realised it came off mad flirty cause he done made me horny. He then moved to pick me up off the bed his hands grabbing into my ass.

"We gon see" he whispered into my ear. One of his hands came off my ass and he grabbed a fistful of braids from the root yanking my head back his lips automatically connecting with my neck.

I felt Saint sucking on my neck, it then became sloppy as he got closer to my sweet spot in which he sucked on that and a involuntary moan slipped out of my mouth as I had been biting on my bottom lip since he started. I felt him smirk against my neck he moved away from my neck and moved to my lips.

I made sure to keep quiet because I did not trust Kim outside my bedroom door. At the fuck all.

Saint let go of my ass my legs now talking the floor I felt a sharp sting just realising he smacked the shit out of it, he didn't move his hand but then used his other to grab onto my neck, a loose but firm grip on my neck to hold me in place.

Saint moved to sit down at the bottom of my bed, him pulling me down to his lap in which I didn't let his boner slide to easily, he lifted my leg up his hand slipping under my shorts.

My breath immediately hitched as he played with my clit his hand stayed under my thigh holding me in place once again, he slipped in one finger and I squirmed never committing to this feeling once in my life. Saint chuckle and pressed his lips to my neck as his finger went deeper and added another one.

I kept to my promise of keeping all my moans suppressed as I bit so hard I started to taste something metallic which could only mean my lip was bleeding.