chapter 42

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
05:23PM

DATE

✎: "So you gonna tell me what to wear or you gonna stand there and look stupid?" I grumbled becoming agitated with this lil boy cause he literally can't do shit right one of them being not even being able to help me.

Devanté just obviously stood there and looked stupid leaning against the bathroom doorway he watched me struggle between white, black or red moving the black one back to my body I came up with a solution "your favourite colour is black right?"

And he nodded so black it is.

"Thanks for nothing" I muttered under my breath just to be spiteful as I walked passed him.

And just when I thought he didn't hear me he caught onto my arm just before I could sneakily slither away "you said sum?"

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked up at him "not that I recall" I lied pursing my lips to the side feeling his hands move to my waist.

"Thought so" he replied his eyes peeking through my robe closing my robe I shook my head.

Crossing my arms I stood back from him "no sir you can't be doing that after what you said yesterday".

He pulled me closer to him and lifted my head up "what I say?"

Squinting my eyes at him I moved his hands off me "nigga you know exactly what you said, don't let me remind you how loose I am" I scoffed just even remembering those hurtful words.

He laughed at me and pulled me even closer before he leaner his head down "remind me".

"No move out the way" I pushed his head away and tried to step back yet he stepped closer, and when I moved further he moved closer, "ugh nigga moveee" and he just stared at me.

"Nah lemme show you how much I love it" he said moving my robe apart.

"No but maybe after I forgive you" I shrugged already knowing I forgave him the moment he told me he was just playing but I am teaching myself not to forgive so damn easily just cause they said they was playing.

Actions speak louder than mother fucking words.

"Damn luh girl I hurt you that bad" he mocked wrapping his arms around my waist his face going in the crook of my neck.

Standing still I let him hug me cause I was lowkey feeling sad cause what if he actually, damn Imani the fuck you care so much? "Did you really mean that?" I sincerely asked moving my head back so he could look at me.

"No I ain't mean it. I know you heard me moaning and shit" he genuinely reassured me and I started laughing.

"Yeah you right I ain't never heard a nigga moan like that" I stopped laughing and noticed Devanté was staring at now serious even after I was beginning to fully forgive him.

"What nigga you had moaning?" And I copied his facial expression.

"That's how you look and I'm not about to do thiss" I complained moving away from him.

"Damn ma you a granny when it comes to a joke" he chuckled pulling away and grabbed my hand taking me into the bedroom.

"So you started to show me your lil personality and all of a sudden you a comedian?"