chapter 32

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
11:33AM

BIRTHDAY

✎: Answering a whole lotta birthday messages it was a quiet morning surprisingly as it's a full house, I had all my birthday shit on my desk so I didn't need to rush to get anything done right now as my party starts at seven but I'll be round there from six to make sure everything is good.

And to obviously take pictures.

I haven't spoken to Saint since I had seen him last which was on the Wednesday, my nipples were healing fine and I've had no complications since, that Destiny girl has kept her mouth quiet since her post, when I'd seen Elias at school he'd walk right pass me.

So everyone kinda caught on to our "break up" so we were at the stage of acting like we didn't exist to each other and this time it didn't faze me as much as it did when it first happened so my life has been pretty calm.

But weirdly enough Elias was making sneak disses towards Saint on his close friends on Instagram cause he still got Kim in there and I know he ain't stupid he knew was gonna send me his bullshit. I didn't send it to Saint cause I didn't want something to happen to him.

He's a weird ass nigga for what he did but I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Although he was talking about all the charges against Saint and how Saint puts his hands on me so I don't snitch to the feds.

And how Saint is a wack nigga cause he ain't got shit going on for himself only killing and selling drugs and he hope the nigga can get put behind bars cause he's tired of seeing him walk around as a free man.

But what confused me was if you know the nigga killing folks why you talking bad on his name, most likely end up killing you.

I had a feeling Kim had shown Hakeem in which he most definitely shown it to Saint which is all I could do was guess why he went M.I.A on my ass.

Speaking of them two, Hakeem and Kimaya made it official around the beginning of last week and I was so happy for her cause that's all she wanted but I told her to be careful with that lil nigga cause I've been hearing some shit about him around school.

Talking about the amount of women he's been with and she's only his flavour of the month, but I couldn't understand the people that always ball deep in someone's business that got jack shit to do with them.

The moment she pulled up to school with him and there ain't nobody in our area that got a grey Audi r8 with blacked out windows and a fucking loud ass engine.

And Saint being your typical hood nigga he got an all blacked out matte Hellcat with that sports engine you hear from three blocks away. Getting out of my bed I put my phone away and decided to go freshen up and install this wig that's gonna take up half of my day.

⚖︎

Half way through my install I decided to go downstairs and make my eighteen year old self present, walking downstairs I walked into the kitchen I saw my moms in there with Abel.

Tryna prepare something.

"Y'all good? Look like you struggling" I chuckled moving to sit on the island chairs. 

"Happy birthday baby" my moms wished moving around the counter to hug me. Thanking her in response I looked at what they were preparing, peeking in the box with a simple but cute cake and then in front of the cake with a white box and a birthday card.