chapter 41

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
11:58PM

ALL HANDS ON DECK - THANK YOU

✎: Devanté pulled me down on the bed prying my legs open to give him access, it took everything in me to not close my legs because I hated how naked I felt with my body open to him, he leaned over moving his dick between my slit before he slowly inserted himself inside me.

"Fuck" he groaned out whilst I let out a whimper "lemme know if you wanna stop" he said to me and I nodded my head he moved down to kiss to him taking my brain off the fact that him and his big self was moving inside me he pulled my leg open and held the back of my thigh.

Whilst his other hand was around my neck he adjusted himself before he started to move he gained his rhythm and we both became a moaning mess, "fuckkk" I moaned out hearing our sexes slap together he tightened his hold around my neck but it was loose but still held a firm grip.

He moved down to kiss me, my mouth was left opened as he face stayed closed to my neck "you feel so good baby" I heard him moan out he moved back and picked up the pace my moans turning from whimpers to cries I put my hand on his stomach to try and push him away but all he did was chuckle and move my hand.

Taking my hand in his own he put it on my pelvis feeling him move in and out of me "you're soo bigg" I whined feeling my orgasm approach he continued moving as he held onto my hand "ohh fu-" I cried feeling my orgasm release itself on him.

He kept his pace but changed his rhythm and leaned down to kiss me before he pulled out and pulled me up by my hands "bend over for me" he commanded lifting my chin up with his index finger, he kissed me one last time before I listen to his command.

Turning over I got on all fours before I arched my back feeling him smack the life outta my ass he held onto my ass before I felt him move inside me this position so much different from the first "damn nigga" I chuckled feeling him go in deeper than the first time.

He grabbed onto one of my arms as he slammed into my feeling myself move forward tryna run away from him he held tightened his hold onto my arm and used to his other hand to hold me in place before he picked up his pace and rhythm. Our bodies slapped together hearing the smacking off my ass on his pelvis I moved and matched his rhythm.

"Fuck Imani" he moaned becoming more rough with me I felt the tears I held onto from my first orgasm roll down my face from the intense of pleasure that swarmed my body at once. More tears continuously roll down my face one by one as his dick began to hit my g-spot back to back to back.

"Holyy shiit" I whimpered as I twerked on his dick feeling him stop moving I looked behind me seeing him light a blunt I didn't stop moving as it felt too good to stop pleasuring myself he smacked my ass and matched my rhythm and pace having me full over board.

"I can'ttt" I cried tryna push him away but he didn't move he just kept getting more rough as he smoked on his blunt hot boxing my poor room in the process.

"Take this dick" he groaned out already knowing that blunt is heightening his ego "you gon stop giving me attitude?" He asked and I just nodded my head feeling that orgasm edge closer and closer.

"Use your words baby" he mumbled out feeling two hands on my ass keeping me in place.

"Yesssuh" I moaned out arching my back even more as one more thrust I would literally fly overboard it was like this nigga took me to a land full of rollercoaster orgasms.