chapter 39

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
12:18PM

SKI TRIP

✎: Ever since we woke up nothing been going right Devanté was supposed to pack the day that I did yet the nigga left that shit till last minute we was supposed to leave at 9 o'clock this morning it's damn near hitting one in the afternoon.

Everyone was ready but him and I wasn't helping him pack cause I wasn't in the mood for him today, not only was this nigga supposed to pack and us leave at nine this morning, Hakeem went to pick up the rental and missed the time we was supposed to collect it at.

It was like a lil mini bus that had about nine seats so we could all have our own space and not be cramped with everyone else in our own cars cause I wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable for this lil journey and no one can do shit right.

I don't know if my period is on the way or what but it has me in such a bad mood having me cuss out everyone and their momma off the wake up since I saw Devanté discreetly tryna pack like some damn fool.

I had taken my bags downstairs to the lobby my trusty security guard Joseph and asked him to look after our bags expecting Hakeem to pull up in the rental in which his dumbass never did. But now I'm taking my own car and only me, myself and I is bouta be in there.

I love driving and I don't get tired that easily so best believe I am about to be turned up in that car, I didn't even need to follow behind nobody cause I had the GPS set ready to go.

Pressing the elevator button I impatiently waited for the elevator hearing it ding and seeing the doors open I held the button for the doors to close, and then stood back waiting for the elevator to stop in the lobby.

Walking towards Joseph I collected my lil suitcases "sorry about everything I should've known these dumbasses couldn't do shit right" I apologised to Joseph as I pulled the handle out.

Hearing him chuckle at what I said "nah you good. You my favourite up in here anyway" he shrugged.

"Music to my ears" I softly smiled at him he subtly nodded his head at me leaving me to roll the suitcases towards my car as I opened up my trunk, putting the suitcases inside and locked my car doors before I made my way to Amir's apartment.

⚖︎

Getting to his apartment I knocked on his door waiting for him to answer, knocking on his door again I heard him complaining and telling me to wait.

Finally him and his slow self opened the door he stood there dressed ready to go "hello Mi Mi!!" I greeted moving to hug him.
{ a/n pronounced like the word "my" }

"I told you to stop calling me that gay ass shit" he chuckled taking my hand and pulling me inside as he closed the door behind him.

"Yeah yeah" I waved him off "you ready to go?"

He nodded his head picking up his two duffle bags "yeah" he mumbled but then I immediately stopped.

"Where's the girl you supposed to bring?" I asked looking around the living room.

"She's gonna meet us there" he shrugged and I nodded my head.

Taking his hand we made our way to the lobby.

⚖︎