chapter 40

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
10:13PM

✎: We were now on our way home from the ski trip and I couldn't lie I had so much fun with everyone except for Hakeem still don't fuck with that nigga but apart from him everyone had fun and hopefully enjoyed themselves every one got in the same car they came here with but the only difference was Solana now in my car.

Cause she's supposed to be going to Amir's house for a few days before she left to go back to her moms, Kim still don't fuck with her ass but there wasn't much I could do about it.

No matter how much I tried to convince her Solana don't mean no harm she kept calling me fake cause I'm not following how she feel.

Like I didn't speak to the girl before her ass even came to the cabin and she knows damn well I'm the realest friend she has ever had and because of Solana we got into some big argument before we left, and I obviously cleared her dumbass cause I just had to make sure she knew how dumb she sounded cause she ain't like a girl cause she trying to hard to be friends with me.

Like girl you sound real dumb right now.

Her boyfriend damn near kicked me out the room and slammed the door in my face and because of the argument we weren't supposed to leave until the next two days cause we only had fun drunk or high the second she became sober she already back on her hating shit.

So I just couldn't stand to be around her right now so I packed my shit up and left. The minute my car started Solana ran out into the snow with her lil pyjamas on telling me to wait on her and I guess she told Amir that she was leaving with me.

And before you knew it everyone was leaving but Amir took over to drive cause he didn't want me to drive angry and kill us all fortunately a few jokes later I wasn't happy but I weren't mad either.

Seeing Amir turn around the corner to our block of apartments and sighed finally happy to be home excitement washed over me as he pulled over to our parking lot.

I immediately hopped out taking my keys from the cup holder and then opened my trunk before I took out my suitcases waiting on Solana and Amir they took out whatever they had and I closed the trunk as well as locking my car doors, quickly double checking the doors were locked I walked through the doors.

Not seeing Joseph on shift I walked towards the elevator doors.

Finally getting inside my apartment I left my suitcases to the side already knowing they will be dealt with tomorrow and changed my clothes into something more comfortable as I did all my hygiene shit in the cabin, the only thing I needed was some food and it was personally too late for me to cook so I ordered some pizza.

Closing the app the delivery was only going to take thirty minutes which wasn't too bad, getting in my bed I turned on something to watch as I patiently waited on my food I posted some pictures from the cabin to make it seem like I was still there.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

lifeeasmaniii
📍cabin in the woods

lifeeasmaniii 📍cabin in the woods