chapter 9

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
04:50PM

✎: The ride finally came to a stop and the way I bolted out that lil seat to find my self to the nearest trash can "ugh" I groaned feeling my insides spill out.

"You good?" I heard Kim ask out of breath of course cause she ain't no where near athletic especially with all that weed she be smoking.

"No Kim I ain't good" I mumbled rubbing my stomach then moving to sit down the closest bench, I leaned my head on Kim's shoulder "I don't wanna be no party pooper and I don't wanna leave, so gimme five minutes and I'll be good" I mumbled to Kim and I felt her nod her head.

"What ride you wanna go on next?" She asked with a lil mischievous tone she thought went straight pass my head.

Slightly shrugging my shoulders since I still don't feel one hundred percent "I don't know what ride you wanna hop on?"

"Slingshot".

Snapping my head up "girl you tryna kill me or sumn?" I grumbled leaning my head in my palms.

"No but it could funn" she giggled shaking my shoulders and getting up off the bench she pulled me up by my arms "come onn" she giggled once again pulling me to this ride. But Ion know why she so happy cause she's gonna be the first one screaming on that bitch.

We got to the line and of course it was long as hell so I guess I got a long time to mentally prepare myself.

⚖︎

Walking off the ride I promised myself I will never get on a ride again, I didn't scream cause I never scream I laugh or I feel nauseous or both depending on how my stomach feels that day.

But this day was absolutely torture my hair and makeup is probably messed up from all the movement I can tell I just looked a hot mess, raking my hands through my hair my legs felt like absolute jelly and my arms felt numb.

Grabbing onto Kim I let her guide us to the car cause she seems fine even though she was just screaming her lungs out not even five minutes ago. Making it to my car I unlocked the doors and got in the drivers seat.

Immediately pulling my mirror out I looked at my makeup first and it looked absolutely perfect which was strange then I looked at the hair and that bitch looked like a damn mess.

The swoop was still swooping but them fly aways was on x games mode, opening the glove compartment box I pulled out my makeup bag and just touched up my setting powder then got my lip balm to moisten them dry ass lips.

Rubbing my lips together I sat back in my seat and gathered myself together before it was time to get on the road quickly looking at the time it read 5:20PM— damn time really don't be waiting on nobody.

"I'm gonna take a time out real quick cause I still feel sick" I muttered to Kim.

"Take as much time as you need" I heard her say and that was all the confirmation I needed till I zoned out like really zoned out.

⚖︎

"Imani? Imani? Imani!" I heard a lil voice say waking me up from my nap. Squinting my eyes I looked outside and that bitch was real dark, rolling my windows cause of the window tint it was still brighter than a bitch, looking over at the time 7:05PM