chapter 5

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
08:12AM

✎: "Elias just because we're fake being together doesn't mean everyone gotta see or think we're in a real relationship" I said for the hundredth time because this nigga keeps talking about some I have to kiss him in public and do allat.

"So how is my ex gonna know I moved on?" He stupidly asked not even thinking about an answer to his question before he decided to ask the question.

"Duh nigga you tell her and she'll see us in public" I explained to him since he weren't really getting the memo.

"Good point" he mumbled sitting back in his seat he poked me with his phone.

"What?" I asked him moving my eyes back and forth between the phone and him.

"Put your number in there" he said pushing the phone closer to me.

"Oh? So not only did you block me you also deleted my number? Damn nigga" I muttered in complete and utter shock but he doesn't need to know that I'm faking my hurt.

I just know one day he's gonna realise how fucked up that was and how he had me crying to my moms like an idiot when it happened cause I really thought I lost my everything.

"Imani". He called out forcefully taking my hand out and put his phone in my hand. Rolling my eyes I typed my number into his phone and gave it back to him.

"Wasn't that hard was it?" He sarcastically asked tapping on the call button causing my phone to ring.

"School is starting" I mumbled watching students pile into the building, opening the door I got out and picked my bag up on the way out.

This morning I had Elias honking that loud ass car horn of his because he claims if he don't pick me up and start making the first moves for this fake relationship then it won't actually happen.

Which I can't blame him because he's absolutely right.

Firmly putting my bag on my shoulder, I heard Elias slam his door shut and then walk around the car door and put his arm around my shoulder about to say something I immediately caught myself because people were already looking.

Biting my tongue, we walked into the building with eyes peering down my back, not really sure on why it gained so many eyes and attention because it's not been the first time someone has quote on quote "dated" a player on the team.

Strolling further throughout the hallway, he kindly walked me to my lesson and let me walk inside to the classroom, yesterday I had gone the whole day without engaging with Elias so he told me that everything starts from today which is Thursday.

Even though it would make more sense to start next week Monday, but he told me every time I don't do something that could potentially ruin the fake relationship he will deduct $5 from my total at the end of the month.

So this was just a fucked up game to me with a prize at the end.

Walking throughout the classroom I went and sat in the back, I wasn't bothered to listen to the teacher because I was so hungry and in my school you can eat in lesson as long as you quiet and you do the work, but I do not multitask whilst I eat.