chapter 22

Imani Wynter Solace | Mani
02:57AM

✎: It was now Monday morning and I couldn't sleep for the life of me as two faces consistently kept showing up every time I tried to sleep, I saw Elias every single morning and every single day, but I also saw Saint every single evening to every single day.

Ever since I saw him last on Thursday that nigga kept popping up at my house even after my parents came home, so he would climb through my window and we'll have smoke sessions and listen to music.

With him I gained to realise that it wasn't a constant battle between things, because it would be easy for him to accept every though it burned him alive to accept he began to talk to me more and he became way more touchy. And clingy.

He would always try to put his hands under my pants or under my top, and I'll always have to stop him cause with him it's the flirty type friendship that I just cannot handle and because he knows this weakness he uses it against me in every possible way.

But then with Elias, he's more caring, and loving even though I told him about toning down on the romantic stuff cause he keeps buying me shit within this fake relationship but even though we aren't really together I always feel like I'm cheating on him with Saint every time I'm around him.

Even though Saint and I haven't kissed nor fucked him it's just so flirty that you have everyone that sees us together telling us to get it over and done with because of the sexual tension but with Elias in the back of my mind I just can't lead myself to do that with the guilt eating me alive.

With just being around him imagine fucking him, or nah my heart wouldn't be able to handle that I'm probably ended up ratting myself out, after Elias had saw me with Saint he didn't waste no time in asking me questions on why I decided to choose him out of every one in Atlanta cause Saint and his brother is in the same gang.

But it doesn't really bother me because Saint is beginning to show me someone else that didn't want to even look at me when I first met him and from being around him now and seeing him around his so called gang he is in, is completely two different people and that's what dragging me to want to know more about him than what he's giving to me.

Elias was asking the basics of seeing someone with another person in a gang "why you with him? Did he hurt you? Is he forcing you to do anything?" And that boy didn't stop until I gave him an answer and this is why I say I feel like I'm cheating on him because when I'm around him I feel like I'm in an actual relationship with him.

Because the kissing not on the lips I ain't doing allat, but the hugging, the gifts, the flowers, the everything in public he might as well just officially ask me out so I can ghost Saint and move on like I never met him.

A special trait I got from my father.

I rolled over tapping the screen of my phone the time reading 03:10AM— damn hear I go always thinking about something and Saint is supposed to coming here because he kept complaining on how he couldn't sleep but every time I told him that he just wanted to sleep over he kept denying it.

The only way he could get away with sleeping in my house is when my parents are away and my mom is leaving at 5AM— to go work and my dad leaves a bit later than that, and when they have work they don't come into our rooms cause they're too tired.

Although the other way I could get away with it, is me locking my door and in my house for me it means "do not come in I need alone time" and I made up this rule in Sophomore year when I was going through the worst heartbreak of my life.