Chapter 16

A/N: This is chapter 16. I don't know if I'm gonna keep on writing. I don't know if people actually like this story and I'd like feedback. But for now, here's chapter 16 :) xx I'm skipping three weeks, because the story is going slow and I want some drama to happen soon. This chapter dedicated to @Heathuhhh for voting. I do notice you, have you voted every chapter? Dunno, but almost, so thanks :)

Jessica's P.O.V

I looked down at the test once again and checked all the answers. They seemed alright. I bit my lip and sighed, grabbed my things and walked up to the professor, giving him my exam papers. As soon as I walked out of the classroom, I sighed and couldn't help myself from grinning, I was finally done! No more school or exams... well, at least for about two months, the summer break started now. I was walking through the corridor, when David popped out by the corner, giving me a heart attack.

"What the hell?!" I shrieked and hit him lightly on his arm.

"Oh, you should've seen your face, it was bloody hilarious," he chuckled and I glared at him.

"How did it go?" he then asked me.

"I think it went pretty well, how about you?"

"Great. Do you wanna meet up this summer?" I looked surprised at him, raising my eyebrow.

"Uhm, like... what do you mean?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Like, I dunno, a date? You don't have a boyfriend, do you?" he asked me and I flinched. He really had the guts to say that, quite impressing.

"I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone."

"But you're not together? So you're technically still allowed to see someone else," he smirked and I was getting irritated. Just a little.

"I'm sorry, I don't think as you like that," I answered and rolled my eyes.

"Well, like friends then? Can I get your number?" I sighed and gave him my number, but only to get away from here. He gave me a cheeky smile and walked away. I walked out of the building and smiled, the sun was shining bright and life felt great. Me and Niall were going out tonight, he wanted to tell me something and sure, I worried a little but I knew that he was going on tour in a couple of days and my summer break had just started, so nothing was going to ruin that.

I walked home and into my apartment, noticing that Al wasn't there, so I jumped up on the sofa, stretching my arms. I haven't seen Niall properly for three weeks. Sure, we had our movie nights with the boys but we never had some time alone and these last weeks, I've been studying like a maniac and he travelled to Ireland, meeting up with his family so we've mostly texted.

I heard the door open and shut, a couple of seconds later, Al jumped up on the sofa by me, looking as happy as me.

"Exam done, huh?" I asked her and she nodded, grinning.

"Yep, feel really nice," she said and a comfortable silence laid over us.

"Are you not going out with Niall today?" she asked me a couple of minutes later and I nodded.

"What are you doing here then? You should get ready!" she exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. It was only about 4P.M.

"Go! Go! You need to take a shower and I'm gonna pick out your outfit!" She pulled me off the sofa and pushed me into my bathroom. I groaned, but locked the door and started to undress. I hopped into the shower, let the water relax me, shampooing and conditioned me hair.

About 30 minutes later, I was done and I walked out of my bathroom. Immediately, Al jumped off of my bed and handled me a dress.

"Uhm... you don't think this is too fancy, do you?" I asked her and eyed the dress. It was blue and ended by the knees. It was beautiful, but it seemed way too much and fancy.