Chapter 9

A/NChapter 9! I personally think  I update quite fast if I compare to other authors so yeah, anyways, don’t forget to fotment and spread the story with help of social medias, make your friends read it and etc. Won’t bother you anymore, but this chapter is more like a filler before their date

Niall’s P.O.V

I woke up thanks to my alarm clock *sarcasm* and walked into the bathroom. I tugged away my boxers, walked into the shower and let the water rinse my body.

(am I the only one imagining this? Drooling over the thought of Niall’s naked body…*awkward*).

My memories came back from last night and I smiled, thinking of her lips against mine, which reminded me of my meeting with Simon today.

I wasn’t sure how to explain the situation with him and he’d probably say that it would be bad if another one of the members in One Direction got a relationship, which means that Harry would be the only single one left. Apparently, the fans get pissed, and I know that, but they can’t control our emotions.

I walked out of the shower, draping a towel loosely around my waist and grabbed some clothes.

While I was waiting for the cab to pick me up, I answered some of the lads’ text messages and wondered if I should tell them about me and Jessie.

If I were going to tell them one of them, it would first be Liam but when I remembered how he reacted yesterday, I changed my mind.

To: Dj Malik;)

~U know when I said me and Jessie were just friends… Well, we’re going on a date 2morrow so I just wanted to tell u :)

Seconds after I sent the message, my phone called and I saw that it was Zayn.

“’Ellooooo, mr Malik”

“Do management know about this?” he blurted out.

I sighed, why is everyone always asking about management first? “I’m going to meet Uncle Si soon, and thank you for asking how I am,” I answered him.

“Oh, sorry, how are you by the way, and are our little Nialler in looooove?” he said jokingly.

“I’m not teasing you about Perrie, so shut up.”

“I take that as a yes,” he said and answered.

“Wait, did you lie to me yesterday when you said that you just were friends? He gasped and I laughed at him. “No, we are just friends, but yesterday I asked her out so we’re going out on Friday.”

“Awe, Nialler, how long have you known her? I’ve never heard you talk about her before.”

“Uh, well… we met last Sunday…”

“Woah, woah, don’t you think that you’re going a little fast?” he asked me.

I thought for a while thinking about it. “Nah, not really, I mean we’re not together, we’re just friends right now and it’s not like we're gonna get together.” Though I fancy her, I thought for myself.

“Just be careful Nialler, you know that some girls use us for fame.”

I got furious when I heard him say that like everyone was the same. “You don’t even know her!” I said angrily at him and hung up. The woman in the reception looked scared and I apologized her.

I don’t even understand why Zayn would say something like that, and she wouldn’t do that, I was sure of it. He should just be happy for me. The cab arrived and it drove me to Syco’s main building