Chapter 7

A/N: I remembered when I posted the first chapter, I was really nervous and didn't think that anyone would read it. Anyway, I love One Way Or Another and the things the boys do to help others make me cry, oh and did you hear that Zayn donated like 500,000 pounds or something like that (don't remember), that's quite incredible.

Jessica's P.O.V

I was walking through campus when I noticed all the glances I got from the other girls.

I had no idea what happened, but I had a bad feeling about this. Suddenly, I saw Lizzy running against me with an excited look and when she reached me, she started squealing.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were dating Niall Horan?" I looked at her confused, how could she know that I even knew him? "I'm not dating him, where did you hear that from?" She took out her laptop and we went to sit on one of the benches.

"It's all over the Internet, though they don't know your name. So is it true?" she asked me and started to log into Twitter. I had an account there, though I haven't been in there for ages.

She scrolled down to the trending topics and the fourth one caught my name. "#WhoIsNiallsGirl...How does that connect with me?" she didn't answer and just pressed it. Immediately, a lot of tweets came up, she ignored them and started pressing at the pictures.

I gasped, there were a lot of pictures of me and Niall from last night, when we were laughing, walking through the park and all different things. It seemed that they had captured every moment and I couldn't help to notice one of the pictures from when we were walking home. I had my arm looped around his, my head resting on his shoulder and he was smiling down at me. His eyes sparkled and I blushed when I felt Lizzy's gaze against me. It did actually look like we were a couple.

"So, are you together or not?" I looked at her and it seemed like she was going to jump on her seat. I just shook my head, "We're just friends, he doesn't like me like that," I answered her and I couldn't help to feel a little disappointed. I was sure that someone like him couldn't like someone plain like me.

She watched me carefully and I met her eyes. "What?"

"You like him, right?" I looked at her shocked. "I- ...Um..." I knew that she already knew because of my stuttering and sighed. "Yeah, yeah, I do. I mean, I think so, I'm just so confused" She just smiled at me. "What?" I asked her again. "I bet that I can you get together," she said and winked at me. I looked at her confused while she was packing down her computer and she stood up.

"Are you coming or? We have class ya know," she said, looking down at me. "Yeah, sure..." We started to walk into the building and I couldn't help noticing the glares I was getting. This is going to be a long day.

At lunch, I was sitting by Lizzy, Al, Emma and Julia. Emma and Julia still couldn't believe that I knew the Niall Horan. While they were talking, I was staring out of the window and thinking about Niall. Suddenly, my phone buzzed in my jeans pocket and I took it up and my heart started to beat fast when I saw who it was from.

From: Nialler, the hot leprechaun

~Do you wanna meet up and do something today? x

I was staring down at my phone when someone shook me. "Are you all right?" I looked up and saw the others staring at me.

"Yeah..." I answered hesitatingly. "Who is it?" Emma asked curiously and pointed at my phone. I looked down again and was staring at my text message. Before I could react, Al grabbed it from me and read the message. She started squealing and showed the others while I was blushing and they started to ask questions.

"Do you realize that Niall freaking Horan just asked you out?" Julia squealed. "He didn't ask me out, he just wondered if we could hang out," I said and rolled my eyes, but my heart was throbbing hard in my chest and I couldn't help to feel excited too as the others started to fangirl. Well, except Lizzy, she grinned at me and I looked at her confusingly. She just winked and started to text someone. I grabbed my phone from Al and started typing back.

Niall's P.O.V

I can't believe that I just did that, she's going to think that I don't have anything to do than to stalk her. I sighed but then I heard my phone buzzing and my heart started to throb faster, it sounded so cliché but it was true. I got disappointed, but then happy when I saw that it was from my cousin. I haven't heard from her for ages. She's Irish too, but she had lived in London for a couple of years, and I haven't had time to meet up with her. She kinda looked like me, but with red, frizzy hair.

From: Lizzy

~So u know Jessie, am I right? ;) Her friends r fangirling cuz of u, & she blushed when she saw ur text. Go and get her lil cuz!

I looked surprised at her text, do they know each other? And she blushed? Doesn't that mean that she kinda like me...?

To: Lizzy

~Do you know each other? & what do you mean she blushed?

I sent the text when my phone buzzed immediately, she couldn't answer that fast, could she? I looked at the new message and felt a grin on my face.

From: Jessie

~Yeah, I'd luv 2, where do u wanna meet? X

To: Jessie

~It doesn't matter 2 me, maybe ur or my place? :) x

From: Jessie

~Yeah sure, my roommate would luv 2 meet u ;) x

I felt myself grew disappointed when I realized that we weren't going to be alone, but I shrugged it off.

To: Jessie

~K, I'll c u round 6 p.m x

I smiled and felt my phone buzz again, this time from Lizzy.

From: Lizzy

~What did u tell her? She & her friend r really xcited 4 somethin. Oh, and yeah, we know each other, we're in the same literature class, she likes u, ya know ;)

I read the message and smiled. I felt something in my stomach, and this time it wasn't because I felt hungry. I might have a crush.

To: Lizzy

~I think I might like her, but don't tell her! We're gonna meet up later, do u wanna join us? I haven't seen u in ages! xD

From: Lizzy

~Sure! Though they don't know we're related, so I'm gonna surprise 'em later this evening, 6 p.m aight? & I already know u like her, I saw it in your eyes, when u looked at her in a pic.

To: Lizzy

~K, so... u said she liked me huh? Tell me what she said. ;)

From: Lizzy

~I'll tell u l8er when we meet, gotta go to class now!

I smiled at the texts and looked out from the window. The lads doesn't know about her, just that we're friends and they wanted to meet her when they come back to London and I had a meeting with Simon tomorrow about her, but right now, everything felt perfect.

A/N: So this chapter is a little shorter but just because chapter 6 was longer than usual so yeah... I used to get annoyed at people when I thought that their chapters were too short, but I've realized that it's pretty hard to write a long chapter, so yep. Don't forget to Fotment!

P.S: I just adore the next chapter and it's so cute..... so if you vote and comment, I'll update even faster :)