The sister-in-law of the Lin family listened to the money earned by her siblings, as if listening to astronomical figures.

    How much is the combined monthly salary of her and Li Song?

    The more she listens, the more frightened she becomes, and then she looks at Yu Zhu and Li Yang's demeanor, they are still the same as when she first married.

    The sense of gap between heaven and earth made the sister-in-law of the Lin family a little stunned.

    The eldest brother of the Lin family looked at his younger sister and younger brother, and felt mixed feelings in his heart for a moment.

    He was originally the pride of his parents, but in the blink of an eye he became the worst.

    The taste, only the couple themselves know.

    In fact, the eldest brother and sister-in-law of the Lin family are still very good in ordinary people's homes, and life in dual-earner families is basically not too bad.

    It's just that there is really no comparison with these people who have gone into business and are well-off.

    After a meal, the children also got to know each other well.

    Little Tao Tao looked at Sister Baoshu and asked, "Sister, what do you study on weekdays?"

    "Piano." Baoshu Wenwen replied quietly.

    Little Tao Tao frowned, why does this elder sister also like piano, and sighed sadly.

    Lin Yuzhu and Shen Bojun looked at each other and smiled, Wang Xiaomei wanted her son to learn something, and forced Xiao Yunhai to learn the piano, Xiao Yunhai was impatient, and begged Xiao Jingxing to help him play while the adults were not in the house, as a cover.

    But he always played some low-level repertoires, and Xiao Jingxing was a little impatient, so he had to grab a strong man, Xiao Taotao.

    Little Taotao doesn't like the piano but prefers the violin, so he forced his two little brothers to learn the piano together, and now he feels a little annoyed when he listens to the piano.

    I thought I could find a sister who can play the violin and practice together, but now I hear it is also a piano, how can I not be sad.

    Lin's mother listened to Baoshu learning the piano, and laughed again and again: "Our Baoshu can play the piano, that's very good." The

    sister-in-law of the Lin family said: "Mom and Dad, why don't you go to our house and listen to Baoshu playing the piano, and take me to the piano at night. Parents also called over, let's get together."

    This was the first time my sister-in-law invited everyone to their home.

    Lin's mother and Lin's father looked at each other, brushed the eldest daughter-in-law's face, and everyone put on their coats and went to the eldest sister-in-law's house.

    The big brother's house is a typical small two-room house, but it is clean and cozy.

    After the whole family sat down, the elder brother and his wife served tea and water, and treated the guests very thoughtfully.

    Mother Lin is more concerned about her little granddaughter playing the piano, but seeing the child's piano, Mother Lin's eyes are sore.

    Sitting next to the electronic piano, little Baoshu looked like a little lotus, slim and elegant.

    Mother Lin smiled gently while feeling sad, her eyes full of admiration.

    The sister-in-law of the Lin family looked at her daughter proudly, as if her confidence that had been shattered had returned.