Yang Liu smiled gently, "Yeah."

    After leaving school, Lin Yuzhu found that these days were getting harder and harder to bear. Well, more than a month has passed.

    It was only a few days before Yang Liu's due date, and Lin Liyang didn't dare to go out for a run anymore, so Ma Decai simply took a two-day rest. In the past two years, the two of them are like donkeys on a stone mill, busy with neither black nor white.

    This child is obviously thinking of his own mother, as soon as his father comes back, he will start to come out the next morning.

    Yangliu is the forerunner, Lin Liyang carried the tricycle out of the yard, Lin's mother carried big and small bags, Lin Yuzhu supported Yangliu, Lin's father followed behind and locked the door at a loss, the whole family went to the hospital in a panic.

    After Yang Liu was pushed into the delivery room, Lin Liyang looked at the door in bewilderment, hoping to see something.

    Lin's mother and Lin's father also looked nervous. Lin Yuzhu saw it and said, well, she should go to Yang's house to inform.

    Uncle Yang and Aunt Yang didn't get any better when they found out, Lin Yuzhu came to pick them up on a tricycle, and when they got out of the hospital, Uncle Yang got on the tricycle by himself and shouted: "Don't dawdle, you two, come up quickly. Lin Yuzhu asked Aunt Yang as she stepped up, "

    Ma'am, can my uncle ride a tricycle?"

    "Yes, I rode a tricycle for a while when I was young.

    "

    "Just can't ride a bicycle." Aunt Yang complained abruptly.

    Lin Yuzhu let out a snort and laughed.

    Uncle Yang snorted coldly and said: "My daughter will suffer, you sister is still happy to come out."

    Lin Yuzhu pouted at Aunt Yang, and Aunt Yang gave Uncle Yang a sideways look, and whispered to Lin Yuzhu: "Don't talk to him In common sense, the older you get, the more confused you become."

    "I feel sorry for Xiao Liu too." Lin Yuzhu said gently.

    Aunt Yang nodded, but she was actually very nervous.

    When Uncle Yang and Aunt Yang arrived at the hospital, there was no news from inside. Everyone waited until the afternoon, and the little guy was willing to come out after tossing in his mother's stomach for a long time.

    When the doctor took out the child and said: "Mother and child are safe."

    Uncle Yang grinned, stepped forward and hugged his grandson in his arms.

    Lin's father and Lin's mother: ...

    Looking at the grandson eagerly, unable to hug him.

    Lin Yuzhu covered her mouth and smiled, and said to the elders: "When I get home, hug me enough." The

    next generation of the Lin family has a grandson, and Lin's father and Lin's mother have no regrets in this life.

    A little guy was added to the family, and he was in a panic all of a sudden.

    On the fourth day after the little guy was born, when the second sister Lin came to the door with a pile of pastries and fruits, she heard the cry of the child, walked in quickly, and said with wide eyes: "Little Liu is born?"

    Mother Lin and Lin Yuzhu looked at each other With one glance, they asked each other: Didn't you say?

    Second Sister Lin: ...