"Memento Mori" by Vitalina Buhaiova, Chapter 57

Chapter 57

September 22/2022

Dear Deary, 

"Human is a rational being, but this does not apply to humanity."

Raymond Aron.

   Human are called the smartest creature on the planet, but he is not always smart. Of course, human differs from animals in many ways, but humans are not always smart. There are people who will always prefer degradation rather than development.

   Human himself are unique, which sometimes can not be said from humanity. Sometimes humanity is like a herd of sheep, where you will drive them there and they will rush, and only a few from this herd will act differently.

   This even has its own charm, because the smart one will drive, and the herd will rush in the indicated direction.  But there is also the problem that the smart one can misunderstand.

   Remember if you are not understood by others, it does not mean that you are stupid. They may be stupid, but you can turn this stupidity to your advantage if you know how.

   Everything has its charm and its disaster. It is not bad to be a fool among the same fools, it is not bad to be smart among fools, and it is not bad to be smart among geniuses, just as it is not bad to be a genius among smart ones. It is not bad to be a genius among fools as well as a fool among geniuses. You just need to be yourself. Everything in this life is necessary, both geniuses and fools, but there is always a path to personal improvement.