"Memento Mori" by Vitalina Buhaiova, Chapter 54

Chapter 54

September 13/2022

Dear Deary, 

"Don't be afraid to lose someone. You will not lose the one you need in life. Those who are sent to you for experience are lost. Those who are sent to you by fate remain."

Friedrich Nietzsche.

   Apparently because of the understanding of this truth, I'm not afraid to lose people. It would seem that I have lost all my friends throughout my life, and even those with whom I would like to keep friendship for life, but I do not regret these losses at all. These people of a certain period of your life, no matter how good they are, or no matter how long this period is, if you are destined to meet in order to share life experience, this will not change.

   We all teach someone something, just like someone teaches us something, but this does not mean at all that it is with you forever. You can only let go of this person with gratitude, so will be better and easier than you try to keep the person forever, so you will only spoil all the good that was between you two.

   In truth, your person, he will forever be yours and this will not change anything. Fate brings us together with different people, but not all of them will reach the end with you.