Why?

    Because no one knows how much money this industry makes than them.

    Everyone wants everyone to think so, and everyone is afraid of doing business.

    All of them adhered to the idea of ​​making a fortune in silence, and listened to these gossips like fools.

    Whether money is fragrant or not, only those who earn it know.

    Lin Yuzhu occasionally feels sorry for the old lady being talked about outside.

    But Lin's mother didn't care much and said: "It's not uncommon
    for people to point their noses and scold them in the street. You

    can bear the grievances . what.

    Looking at the income in my hand every day, your mother and I are not angry at all.

    I also think they are stupid.

    My niece is a college student and happily set up a stall.

    What happened to this stall. "

    Lin Yuzhu stepped forward and hugged Mother Lin, shaking and shaking.

    Mother Lin also shook together, hesitatingly said: "That's right, let Xiao Shen's family know from now on, will they laugh at you. "

    " Their family wants to make a joke, explaining that they are not Duo Mingli's family.

    Then don't marry. "

    Mother Lin couldn't laugh or cry when she heard that, she pulled her daughter away from her body and said: "You are twenty today, you are not young.

    Whether the object will be successful or not, you must have a calculation in your heart, and you can't be confused.

    We women, the best years are at this time.

    If it is not suitable, it should be broken.

    Appropriate, and don't always talk about what's going on.

    You are happy when you say it, but people feel chilled when they hear it.

    Feeling chilled and saying breakup, you are the most passive one. "

    Lin Yuzhu was speechless for a while, then smiled bitterly and said: "The old lady has no heart.

    People don't even need people for you.

    You are in a hurry to marry me off. "

    Mother Lin:...

    " Stop messing around.

    You're right if you take Mom's words to heart.

    I don't eat more salt than you eat rice.

    more experienced than you. "

    "You also know that I eat less rice."

    Now that the days are better, you can make a few more meals of rice.

    pure. "

    "Greedy." "

    ......

    When returning to the dormitory at night, Li Xiangwan followed the two into Room 203.

    It seemed that something was up.

    Lin Yuzhu and Wang Xiaomei sat on the stool obediently and watched her.