Everyone present :...

    Mother Lin: The old girl is floating in the sky.

    Do you want to tighten the skin.

    When the two of them were getting along in private, Mother Lin nodded Lin Yuzhu's head and said, "Be careful when you spend money, don't be extravagant. As the     old

    saying goes, you can't eat poorly and wear poorly. If you can't figure it out, you will suffer poorly.

Money is nothing?

    Your father and I have never earned so much in our whole life.

    Your attitude is not good.

    The more money you save, the more money you have.

    Those who are extravagant can’t save a penny.”

    See Lin’s mother’s preaching Lin Yuzhu was amused for a while.

    She said softly and coquettishly: "Just saying that, how can the old lady take it seriously.

    My money was spent on real things anyway. It's not considered a

    waste, the house is not a good thing."

    Lin's mother tilted her head The girl glanced at her and said: "Mom is not saying that you are wasting money, but that you are talking about your attitude towards money.

    You can't spend it just because you think it's easy to earn."

    Lin Yuzhu nodded repeatedly and smiled: "Yes, yes, the old lady said Yes.

    By the way, I teased Li Yang a few days ago."

    Mother Lin smiled and said, "Your brother is honest, don't keep teasing him."

    "Haha, old lady, put down what you're doing first.

    Let me tell you, this matter is a joke, but it is also a bit serious.

    To tell you the truth, if I want to get some money here, I can get it.

    Ten thousand yuan can still be scraped together " Lin Yuzhu's tone became serious.

    Mother Lin put down what she was doing, went through the old girl's words in her head, and said with a serious expression, "What do you mean?"

    "From what I heard from Li Xiangwan, this house is just like this In two years, it will double.

    You know that she is from the Department of Economics, so she must have certain advantages and foresight to see the situation." When

    Mother Lin heard this, her expression became serious, and the house price doubled.

    "At present, it seems impossible for Li Yang to buy a house on his own before doubling.

    But you also know Li Yang's temperament. If he asks me to take the initiative to borrow money from me, he probably won't open the mouth

    . I'm afraid that he will develop the habit of relying on others for everything.

    Just tease him, borrow money from me, and give me half the interest." Lin Yuzhu looked at the reaction of his old lady when he said this.

    Lin's mother was dumbfounded and said, "You are more oppressive than a rich landlord.

    Don't scare your brother."

    Lin Yuzhu grinned, "Just kidding him, but if there is a house, you can let him take care of me to borrow it ." Money, interest? If you still say this, it makes him a little bit aggressive.