Her old lady suffered.

    The train came to a slow stop, and the relatives who picked up the station had different expressions on their faces, but most of them were enthusiastic.

    In this world, there is nothing more comforting than the reunion of family.

    Mama Lin opened the car window and passed things down.

    Lin Liyang and Ma Decai went to pick it up with great insight.

    Li Xiangbei squeezed through the crowd getting off the car neatly, and got on the car to help.

    Mother Lin was taken aback when she saw Li Xiangbei.

    I thought it was stealing her stuff.

    After Li Xiangbei returned to the city, Mother Lin went to Shanshui Village, and the two missed it perfectly.

    Li Xiangbei said politely: "Auntie, I am Li Xiangwan's revolutionary partner."

    Lin's mother immediately changed her face, and looked up and down like a mother-in-law looking at her son-in-law. Can pull people to chat for a while.

    It was also thanks to this stop being the final stop, otherwise there would be such a delay, it would be as if Lin Yuzhu had to go back, and it would be too late to get off the bus.

    After handing over all the things, Mother Lin pulled Li Xiangbei out of the car in a friendly manner.

    From the beginning to the end, Lin Li's gaze never crossed his mind.

    Lin Liyang stared at the car door with vacant eyes, panicking in his heart.

    The moods of the siblings were exactly the opposite. Lin Yuzhu was so happy that she flew up, wishing she could fly directly to Mother Lin.

    Lin's mother was in the same mood, got out of the car, ran directly to Lin Liyang's side, and slapped him hard.

    Muttering in his mouth: "Little boy, leave a note before you leave. I don't know if your parents will worry.

    Let you run, let you run around."

    Lin Liyang repeatedly begged for mercy: "Mom, I was wrong, I won't do it next time ." That's it." The

    couple circled around Lin Yuzhu and started the chasing mode.

    Lin Yuzhu cleared her throat and persuaded: "Okay, okay. Let's

    talk when we go home, and call when we get home.

    There are too many people here, so it's not suitable."

    Mother Lin glanced, there were quite a lot of people present, and she didn't want to let the The son couldn't get off the stage, so he stopped chasing him.

    He gave his youngest son a hard look, then turned to Wang Xiaomei and Li Xiangwan and chatted with Yan Huanxiao.

    Lin Yuzhu: ...

    She already knew that Bao'er and Bao'er's affairs were all fooling around.

    It's really Bao'er, can you do this?

    Speechlessly, he said to Lin Liyang: "You take the things back to your place first, and I will take my mother to my place for a night." Then he took out a pen and paper and wrote down his home address and gave it to the other party.

    Then he said: "If you want to come over today, you can come here. If you

    don't want to come, you can come here by bike tomorrow and help us to bring some things back."