"
Damn, curse my sister for not being able to get married. I

    haven't found a place, so I'm depressed."

    After Lin Liyang finished speaking, Lin Yuzhu clutched her chest and pretended to be uncomfortable.

    Mother Lin: ...

    "Don't pretend, an old lady, what do you care about with her?"

    Lin Yuzhu shook her head, and shouted to the next door at the top of her voice: "This Aunt Qiu is too annoying.

    Tell me Every day, her two eyes are staring at our house. What are you doing?

    Annoying, too annoying."

    Lin Mu and Lin Liyang:  …

    Now the houses are not soundproof, and they are built in rows. Aunt Qiu next door turned pale with anger when she heard the faint voice.

    This little girl, why is her mouth so damaged?

    Sitting in the room, Uncle Qiu also listened to the general idea.

    After a while, Lin Yuzhu heard Uncle Qiu and Aunt Qiu arguing next door.

    Mother Lin shook her head helplessly, and nodded Lin Yuzhu's forehead.

    Lin Yuzhu touched her nose, but she didn't expect Uncle Qiu next door to be so powerful.

    Since that day, Aunt Qiu has been holding her breath, not all because of Lin Yuzhu and the constant stream of visitors.

    They said compliments, but in fact, they all wanted to have a meal.

    Aunt Qiu also reacted later, all of them were jealous that their family had a college student, and wanted to come and feed them poorly.

    I just can't see how their family is doing well.

    The more I think about it, the more angry I get, and adding Lin Yuzhu's side, it just adds to the anger.

    The relatives who went to her house were also unlucky, just in time for Aunt Qiu couldn't hold back her anger, seeing that the person had been staying and not leaving, she got up and half pushed and half pushed him out of the house.

    He shouted in his mouth: "Let's go, my son's ability to enter the university is my son's own ability, and I don't owe you anything. If you

    come to the door one by one, you are jealous of other people's family.

    When I am stupid, I can't see it ." Come out."

    The relative's aunt was not a good person either, she stood in the courtyard and said, "You are really a dog biting Lu Dongbin, you don't know a good heart.

    Come to congratulate your family Qiu Ming for being admitted to university and congratulate him You made a mistake.

    If you want me to say, with your attitude, your son is not worthy of going to college.

    With a mother like you, you can teach your son what is good.

    You can’t bear to give a meal, bah.

    It's useless to pass the exam. "

    Aunt Qiu was so angry that she almost jumped and kicked him out of the courtyard cursingly.

    Mother Lin and Lin Yuzhu lay on the wall and watched the whole process. Let's see if there is any follow-up.

    I really didn't see anything, just heard the two sides scolding each other.