Oneshot No. 479 (497 Words)

GEORGES PERSPECTIVE:

"Dream, when was the last time you ate anything?" I ask him. Out of the blue. He pauses and turns around, looks at me And Nick. We're in his room just talking, and I noticed recently how he's been getting thinner over the last couple of weeks, and I talked to Nick about it. It concerned him as well. We said we'd ask him about it, so I just did.

"Um, I don't know. Why?" He says.

"Well, George and I were talking. The other night we both asked each other if we thought you'd started to get thinner. Not- not that it's a bad thing, we just wanna know if you're okay." Nick says. Dream doesn't really like conversations like this. You can see he's visibly uncomfortable. He doesn't really answer us, kind of just looks around .

"Yeah, un-" i start. "You know, things like... eating disorders... are... we should talk about it."

"Dream, it's nothing to be ashamed of, but I think you have an eating disorder, and I just want to help y-" Nick starts.

"I- I don't think I have an eating disorder." Dream cuts him off, sharply.

Nick kind of raises a brow.

"I mean, I don't have one. I just don't wake up hungry. And sure, I'll see how long I can go without eating, and usually that's 2 or more days, but I don't have an eating disorder. And sometimes, I guess, I look in the mirror, And when I pull my shirt up you can see my ribs and my spine almost poking out of my skin, but I don't have an eating disorder." he starts ranting and nervously laughing. "I don't obsess over calorie intake or my weight, sometimes I just get curious if the number on the scales dropped yet. Oh my god."